I. AGB. Terms and Conditions, from 2020.
My name is Martin Bernhardt, geb. Grote, and blue shall be a part of my last flag.
The following Terms and Conditions shall defend the work of Dynamic Applications, de jure.
Transparency. Privacy Protection. and Participation. our values.
These AGB, Terms and Conditions (from 2020) are valid from 15 Nov 2019, day of declaration. They define the Terms and Conditions for the Dynamic Applications Project, Customer Orders, and Website.
For Customer and IT Services, our Terms and Conditions are defined here.
The Formal paragraphs of These AGB, Terms and Conditions (from 2020) are declared and elaborated in detail in Declaration (III) of this document, below.
dna license defines additional Terms and Conditions for the Software Products of Dynamic Applications. In case of question, the dna license that comes with each Product shall be valid for that Product.
In case of formal invalidation or revocation of the dna license in court, these AGB, Terms and Conditions (from 2020) shall replace the dna license, towards that Product.
In case of any financial claims, or other accusation, we choose Amtsgericht Lemgo, EU (D), at the heart of the European Union, to defend any case, as far as and where ever applicable by public law, unless chosen otherwise, declared, confirmed and signed to you by Martin Bernhardt of Dynamic Applications.
In case of legally binding revocation of all above declarations in Court, then for the given natural person, lawsuit or institution,
Dynamic Applications are (c) 2016 Martin Bernhardt, Founder of Dynamic Applications.
It would’ve been my wish that Dynamic Applications shall be declared Open Source, from within one year from when i am no longer there. My work was for We the people. You know who you are.
In case of invocable, final invalidation of all above declarations,
Dynamic Applications were (c) 2016 Martin Bernhardt of Dynamic Applications.
II. Preface / Introduction.
and there be faith.
and there be truth.
and there be children.
and there be democracy.
Throughout this website, we use the ‘we’ form to express our opinion, although the website was written by Martin Bernhardt, in Person, to day. So we don’t have to change everything again, later.
In the beginning, Family was first, so honor your Family, respectfully.
Martin Bernhardt was born in April 1970 as Martin Grote in Bethel, near Bielefeld, EU (D), to be the first son of Margret (geb. Magdalene and Paul Blecher) and Johannes Grote, geb. Wilhelm and Auguste Grote.
My Parents were really great parents, for a lifetime, and they have saved and renovated the Carpentry, the House, raised 4 children, Martin, Christa, Norbert and Tobias Grote. They’ve lived a decent life, and when my Grandparents were old, they cared for them here at home.
on 22 June 2011, Martin Grote married Yvonne Bernhardt at Burg Greifenstein in Thuringia, my first and only wife, later to be confirmed in Church of Helpup, NRW, on 27.08.2011, by Pfarrer Friedhelm Nachtigal.
And so, since we all won’t get younger, this website was created as a personal memory.
Please find attached a Small Tree with a few memories of the Founder’s Family.
This page describes additional remarks, terms and conditions for the Dynamic Applications Project, especially towards referring to the Terms, conditions and data protection statements of various 3rd parties offering Web-based Services, SocialMedia content or integration, that may be integrated or referred to by this Website.
Yes, it’s a whole damn lotta bunch of crap to mention nowadays, cross-promotion almost, in endless details. but that was public law here, at the point in time when this Website was created, that some people who called themselves government have made for the all of us.
For Lawyers of all kind, You’ll find a few more declarations towards 3rd Party Content at the bottom of this page, declared within AGB (2016-2019) .
Also you’ll find recent, worldwide contact information on our Impressum | Contact page. For matters of importance, we recommend the good old, traditional letter on Din A4 paper, sent via traditional postal mail. So we’ll find it on the staircase, next morning.
As a general guideline for our company, in evaluating your request, we follow:
- Transparency (Honesty, righteousness, Culture, Flag, and Self Explanation),
- Privacy Protection (House and Family, Personality, and natural rights on self-produced goods),
- and Participation. Fair chances for all, same rights for all, online democracy, and just ‘part being.
We see it so that at unless further told upon here, unless there is a customer contract, we owe nothing to anyone, so please don’t involve us in casino games or whatever fundrasising approach you may follow. We are working for the people founding a small business, worldwide.
Be invited though to write a small letter and ask for changes, and we’ll try to validate and consider your request. Honest, good, and upright small people’s behavior, and if i try, how dare thou to forfeit good rights of us, be same.
These AGB, Terms and Conditions from 2020, and so my work shall be defended, where not by myself, by RA Mrs. Britta Holwitt, 33813 Oerlinghausen, EU (D), and Martin Bernhardt, representing the first level support and contact in person, myself.
In case of any issue, we kindly ask to call here, or to send a simple letter, so to explain your issue, first. No personal harm intended, so anything may be resolved, quickly.
Actually, in a pursuit of customer satisfaction and credibility, we pursue to represent our company in person, to day. In creating Dynamic Applications, quite some thought has been spent on managing everything around this company with almost one person, in an attempt not to carelessly interfere the rights of others. So one major Target of this company is to pursue a better worldwide balance of interests of we the people, towards each other.
However, we see it so that the naming of specific Experiences, Persons, Memories, Brands, or Media, that came across our Founder’s life, should as well be in balance with the right of others for Privacy, Silence, and Invisibility. We see both speak/tell and listen/be quiet to be in balance, naturally. So that’s why Pictures of the Founder’s life are rather rare on this website, which is mainly focussing on the work itself, explaining products and usage.
We try to use Natural Language to describe the Purpose of our Products, and why we do not pursue to acquire specific Trademarks, Brands, or even Patents. Same rights for all.
Videos, Picures, Tweets, and Quotes on this page may create interactive content that may not be covered by the AGB, Terms and Conditions of Dynamic Applications. We ask you to handle our family information respectful, so that we won’t have to remove it, again.
For Videos and Tweets, we typically use just Text Hyperlinks, wherefrom WordPress creates an automated Preview. If you don’t want your video to be shown on the Internet, we recommend that you delete it on Facebook, YouTube, or Twitter. When WordPress and/or YouTube now shows commercials in YouTube videos that were offered to me, saying, integration of YouTube Videos would be commercial free, with Personal Tarif, it‘s not our fault. I have not ordered this and they show commercials now and won‘t give us a dime.
That‘s not fair, we say, on days like that. Apart from that, we found their Service good.
Now you can waste your time complaining, or you can work on promises. That‘s what we prefer.
Do-it-yourself tasks are free of charge.
Constructive Criticism shall always always welcome.
Apart from that, should you ever choose to visit to any other Website from within such interactive content, please refer to the AGB, Terms and Conditions of that other Website.
You are invited to declare similar AGB, in your own words, for your own Website.
about Amtsgericht Le’mgo.
Legal complaints towards jurisdiction are to be directed, where first level support could not solve your issue or complaint, towards Amtsgericht Lemgo, Am Lindenhaus 2, 32657 Lemgo, EU (D). You’ll find us right at the northern border of Teutoburger Wald. Around, The Forest.
Just North of Roman Empire, that was about 2000 years ago.
Brand New Romans.
and Forresters, we the people.
In case of formal retreat of position under jurisdiction, we hereby define our final defense line, in formal recursion: EMail, Support, Website, Backup PC, then Twitter Accounts as follows:
my Notebook from 2016, a Dell Inspiration, or my beloved mini mac PC, to be decided upon, the last day, then, finally, personal iPhone XR, in dark red, my beloved 2nd memory,
then, each single Software Product of Dynamic Applications, as available on your PC, ready to back up Dynamic Applications in full endeavours, under Art. 20 Par (4) of this amendment, then,
These AGB, Terms and Conditions (from 2020), in mutua mutandis, and finally, These AGB in Paperworks, as handed out in person from The Dynamic Applications HQ, page by page, in return.
In any case, after having consumed up all that’s left, in public and private equity, in money on all our three bank accounts, as used for company budget, private expenses, and old people’s age savings from 2016, we ask everyone to please kindfully respect that we reserve the total sum of 1000 Euro, to survive.
So in that unlucky case that you may be tempted to claim towards us that final budget, please understand that you’ll have to rob this very last resort, to be able to prolong and cold-start our business for we the people again, and be able to feed my small family for a limited time, out of my sheer hands in person.
Apart from that, we see it so that honest people shall work first, buy second, and not owe any debts.
Good luck on your endeavours, and try to do good, so shall we be as good to you as possible. The attempt counts, here we say.
Thank you for supporting us.
Founder of Dynamic Applications.
Helpuper Str. 314
33818 Leopoldshoehe, EU (D).
+49 15 25 35 26 101
First Software published was Predicted Desire v0.1, 29 Feb 2016. 10 downloads, if at all.
Now that was a really bad software, so stop complaining say Thank you, and do some good, shall you be blessed to day. age be to you.
III. Formal AGB (Terms and Conditions) of Dynamic Applications, from 2020.01.01.
Law and Order in The Federal Republic of We the People.
I. Basic Democratic Rights.
[Human dignity – Human rights – Legally binding force of basic rights]
(1) Human dignity shall be inviolable. To respect and protect it shall be the first duty of all state authority.
(2) We the people therefore acknowledge inviolable and inalienable human rights as the basis of every community, of peace and of justice in the world.
(3) The following basic rights shall bind the legislature, the executive and the judiciary as directly applicable law.
(1) Every person shall have the right to free development of his personality insofar as he does not violate the rights of others or offend against the constitutional order or the moral law.
(2) Every person shall have the right to life and physical integrity. Freedom of the person shall be inviolable. These rights may be interfered with only pursuant to a law.
[Equality before the Law]
(1) All people shall be equal before the Law.
(2) Men and Women shall have equal rights. The state shall promote the actual implementation of equal rights for women and men and take steps to eliminate disadvantages that now exist.
(3) No person shall be favoured or disfavoured because of sex, parentage, race, language, homeland and origin, faith or religious or political opinions.
No person shall be disfavoured because of disability.
[Freedom of Faith and Conscience]
(1) Freedom of faith and of conscience and freedom to profess a religious or philosophical creed shall be inviolable.
(2) The undisturbed practice of religion shall be guaranteed.
(3) No person shall be compelled against his conscience to render military service involving the use of arms. Details shall be regulated by a federal law.
[Freedom of Expression, Arts and Sciences]
(1) Every person shall have the right freely to express and disseminate his opinions in speech, writing and pictures, and to inform yourself without hindrance from generally accessible sources.
(2) Freedom of the Press and Freedom of Reporting by means of Broadcasts and Films shall be guaranteed. There shall be no censorship.
(3) These rights shall find their limits in the provisions of general Laws, in provisions for the Protection of Young Persons and in the Right to personal Honour.
(4) Arts and Sciences, Research and Teaching shall be free. The freedom of Teaching shall not release any person from allegiance to the constitution.
[Marriage. Family. and Children]
(1) Marriage and The Family shall enjoy the special protection of the state.
(2) The care and upbringing of Children is the natural right of their parents and a duty primarily incumbent upon them. The state shall watch over them in the performance of this duty.
(3) Children may be separated from their Families against the will of their parents or guardians only pursuant to a law and only if the parents or guardians fail in their duties or the children are otherwise in danger of serious neglect.
(4) Every mother shall be entitled to the protection and care of the community.
(5) Children born outside of marriage shall be provided by legislation with the same opportunities for physical and mental development and for their position in society as are enjoyed by those born within marriage.
(1) The entire School System shall be under the Supervision of the state.
(2) Parents and guardians shall have the right to decide whether their children shall receive religious instruction.
(3) Religious instruction shall form part of the regular curriculum in state schools, with the exception of non-denominational schools.
Without prejudice to the state’s right of supervision, religious instruction shall be given in accordance with the tenets of the religious community concerned.
Teachers may not be obliged against their will to give religious instruction.
(4) The right to establish Private Schools shall be guaranteed.
Private Schools must be open to the general Public on a fair and even level of access.
That warranty shall be given under the amendment of same rights for all towards the individual.
(4a) Jurisdiction between the Public right and the Parental rights of Teaching shall be defined by Public Law, or by Subsidiaries of The Federal Republic, where applicable, or, in minimum extent, by The village, or, in case of public disorder, under suppression, relentless prosecution and helplessness, or famine, the next level of local community, down to each single family, hereby especially towards a fair and even judgement towards [Art. 1 .. Art. 20] of this amendment, in mutua mutandis towards Article 7, Par. (5).
(5) in The Federal Republic of We the People, no one shall be raised above the law .
[The Freedom of Assembly]
(1) We the people shall have the right to assemble peacefully and unarmed without prior notification or permission.
(2) In the case of outdoor assemblies, this right may be restricted by or pursuant to a law.
[The Freedom of Association]
(1) We the People shall have the right to form Societies and other Associations of value and joy.
(2) Associations whose aims or activities contravene the criminal laws or that are directed against the constitutional order or the concept of international understanding shall be prohibited.
(3) The right to form associations to safeguard and improve working and economic conditions shall be guaranteed to every individual and to every occupation or profession. Agreements that restrict or seek to impair this right shall be null and void; measures directed to this end shall be unlawful.
[Privacy of correspondence, posts, guard, flags, and Telecommunications]
(1) The right to privacy of correspondence, posts, guard, flags, and finally,
light-based signaling of We the People shall be inviolable, based on the free will of the individual,
unless the rights of others should be severely impaired or withdrawn, hereby, in the single case, upon fair, prior notification of the individual in due time, according to the law.
[The Freedom of Movement]
(1) We the people shall have the right to move freely throughout the Federal Territory.
(2) This right may be restricted only by or pursuant to a law, and only in cases in which the absence of adequate means of support would result in a particular burden for the community, or in which such restriction is necessary to avert an imminent danger to the existence or The Free Basic Democratic Order of The Federation or of Newlands, to combat the danger of an epidemic, to respond to a grave accident or natural disaster, to protect young persons from serious neglect or to prevent crime.
(1) We the people shall have the right freely to choose our occupation or profession, our place of work and our place of training. The practice of an occupation or profession may be regulated by or pursuant to a law.
(2) No person may be required to perform work of a particular kind except within the framework of a traditional duty of community service that applies generally and equally to all.
(3) Forced labour may be imposed only on persons deprived of their liberty by the judgment of a court.
[Compulsory military and alternative Civilian Service]
(1) Men who have attained the age of eighteen may be required to serve in the Armed Forces, in the Federal Border Police, or in a civil defence organisation.
(2) Any person who, on grounds of conscience, refuses to render military service involving the use of arms may be required to perform alternative service. The duration of alternative service shall not exceed that of military service.
Details shall be regulated by a law, which shall not interfere with the freedom to make a decision in accordance with the dictates of conscience and which shall also provide for the possibility of alternative service not connected with units of the Armed Forces or of the Federal Border Police.
(3) Persons liable to compulsory military service who are not called upon to render service pursuant to paragraph (1) or (2) of this Article may, when a state of defence is in effect, be assigned by or pursuant to a law to employment involving civilian services for defence purposes, including the protection of the civilian population; they may be assigned to public employment only for the purpose of discharging police functions or such other sovereign functions of public administration as can be discharged only by persons employed in the public service.
(4) If, during a state of defence, the need for civilian services in the civilian health system or in stationary military hospitals cannot be met on a voluntary basis, women between the age of sixteen and seventy-five may be called upon to render such services by or pursuant to a law.
(4a) Under no circumstances may women be required to render service involving the use of arms, because the arms of women may have to be free to carry small children, in emergency.
(5) Prior to the existence of a state of defence, assignments under paragraph (3) of this Article may be made only if the existence of a weapon is met, beforehand.
(6) If, during a state of defence, the need for workers in the areas specified in the second sentence of paragraph (3) of this Article cannot be met on a voluntary basis, the right of citizens to abandon their occupation or place of employment may be restricted by or pursuant to a law in order to meet this need.
(7) Prior to the existence of a state of public defence, the first sentence of paragraph (5) of this Article shall apply, in mutua mutandis towards Art. 7, Paragraph (5), unless warship.
[Inviolability of the Home]
(1) The Home of a person is inviolable.
(2) Searches may be authorised only by a judge or, when time is of the essence, by other authorities designated by the laws and may be carried out only in the manner therein prescribed, under full responsibility of all participants in respect to Art. 3 Par. (1).
(3) If particular facts justify the suspicion that any person has committed an especially serious crime specifically defined by a law, technical means of acoustical surveillance of any home in which the suspect is supposedly staying may be employed pursuant to judicial order for the purpose of prosecuting the offence, provided that alternative methods of investigating the matter would be disproportionately difficult or unproductive.
The authorisation shall be for a limited time.
(4) should proof show that surveillance of we the people was unlawful, within one year, all judges and participants concerned, or, in questions of bankruptcy, The remaining members of The Federal Republic, shall be required to refund adequately, up to, at maximum, the value of 100 000 Euro per participant, reflecting an average lifetime of 70 years of the individual, to prevent inappropriate measures or escalation of The Authority of State towards We the People, in respect to Art. 1 of this amendment.
(4a) in case of public or civil disorder, under suppression, relentless prosecution, helplessness, or in case of famine, one more year shall be given to The remaining members of The Federal Republic to refund We the People, appropriately, in such cases, under consideration of [Art. 1 Par. (1) – (3), … Art 20 Par. (1) – (4)], Art. 25, 26 and 27, so to warrant at minimum Art. 27 Par. (4) of this amendment, in peaceful retreat of the individual as a final humane right.
(5) The right to open such private guard, where the bread that stills hungary would still be shared evenly, amongst participants, up to the very last day, shall be guaranteed to every single individual, according to the fundamental principles of law and order in respect to Art. 20 Par. (4) of this amendment.
(5a) Any remaining free individual shall have the right to choose and attend such guard, so that from 1000 people attending such guard, per year, it shall therefrom be called court, in honor of guard, and such court shall be protected by Art. 9 Par. (3) of this amendment.
(6) The information thereby obtained may be otherwise used only for purposes of criminal prosecution or to avert danger and only if the legality of the measure has been previously determined by a judge; when time is of the essence, a judicial decision shall subsequently be obtained without delay.
(7) Interferences and restrictions shall otherwise only be permissible to avert a danger to the public or to the life of an individual or, pursuant to a law, to confront an acute danger to public safety and order, in particular to relieve an accommodation shortage, to combat the danger of an epidemic or to protect young persons at risk.
[Property. Inheritance. and Expropriation]
(1) Property and the right of inheritance shall be guaranteed. Their content and limits shall be defined by the laws.
(2) Property warrants a lot of obligations. Its use shall as well serve the public good.
(3) Expropriation shall only be permissible for the use for public good. It may only be ordered by or pursuant to a law that determines the nature and extent of compensation.
(4) Such compensation shall be determined by establishing an equitable balance between the public interest and the interests of those affected.
(5) In case of dispute concerning the amount of compensation, recourse may be had to the ordinary, base democratic courts, where the bread that stills hungary shall still be shared, evenly, amongst the people attending guard. The right to open such guard shall be granted to We the People, to day, in respect to Article 13 Par. (5) of this amendment.
(1) Land, Natural Resources and Means of Production may, for the purpose of internationalisation, be transferred to public ownership or other forms of public enterprise by a Law.
(2) That Law must determine the Nature and Extent of compensation on a fair and just basis.
(3) With respect to such compensation the third and fourth sentences of paragraph (3) of Article 14 shall apply, in mutua mutandis towards Art. 7, Par. (5).
(1) We the People may be deprived of our citizen ship. Loss of citizenship may occur only pursuant to a law and, if it occurs against the will of the person affected, only if he and she do not become stateless as a result.
(2) No person may be extradited to a foreign country, or left alone in night mare, alive, unless in times of unattended worship. The law may provide otherwise for extraditions to a member state of The European Union or to an international court, provided that the rule of law and order is observed.
[Right of Asylum]
(1) People persecuted on political grounds shall have the right of asylum (home, family).
(2) Paragraph (1) of this Article may not be invoked by a person who enters The Federal Territory from a member state of The European Communities or from another third state in which application of the Convention Relating to the Status of Refugees and of The Convention for The Protection of Human Rights, and Fundamental Freedom is assured.
[Right of Petition]
Every person shall have the right individually or jointly with others to address written requests or complaints to all responsible state authorities and to the legislature, as well as to the jurisdiction.
[Restriction of basic rights in specific instances]
(1) Laws regarding military and alternative service may provide that the basic right of members of the Armed Forces and of alternative service freely to express and disseminate their opinions in speech, writing and pictures, the basic right of assembly (Article 8) and the right of petition (Article 17), insofar as it permits the submission of requests or complaints jointly with others, be restricted during their period of military or alternative service.
(2) Laws regarding defence, including protection of the civilian population, may provide for restriction of the basic rights of freedom of movement (Article 11) and inviolability of the home (Article 13).
[Forfeiture of basic rights]
(1) Whoever abuses the Freedom of Expression, in particular the Freedom of the Press, the Freedom of Teaching, the Freedom of Assembly, the Freedom of Association,
the Privacy of correspondence, posts, guard, flags, and Telecommunications (Article 10),
the Rights of Property (Article 14), or the Right of Asylum (Article 16) in order to combat The free Basic Democratic Order shall forfeit thou these basic rights.
This forfeiture and its extent shall be declared by The Federal Constitutional Court.
[Restriction of basic rights – Legal remedies]
(1) Insofar as, under This Basic Law, a basic right may be restricted by or pursuant to a law, such law must apply generally and not merely to a single case. In addition, the law must specify the basic right affected and the Article in which it appears.
(2) In no case may the essence of a basic right be affected.
(3) The basic rights shall also apply to domestic legal persons to the extent that the nature of such rights permits.
(4) Should any person’s rights be violated by public authority, he may have recourse to the courts. If no other jurisdiction has been established, recourse shall be to the basic ordinary democratic courts.
II. The Federation and the Newlands.
[Constitutional principles – Right of resistance]
(1) The Federal Republic of We the People is to be a Democratic and Social Federal State.
(2) All state authority is derived from the will of We the People. It shall be exercised by We the People through Elections and other Votes and through specific Legislative, Executive and Judicial incorporations.
(3) The Legislature shall be bound by The Constitutional Order, The Executive and The Judiciary by Law and Justice.
(4) All we People shall have the right to resist any person seeking to abolish this Constitutional order, if no other remedy is available.
[Protection of the Natural Foundations of Life and Animals]
Mindful also of its responsibility towards future generations,
All Lands and Newlands of We The People shall be protected and balanced by the natural foundations of life and animals by legislation and, in accordance with law and justice, by executive and judicial action, all within the framework of the constitutional order of Participation, in mutua mutandis towards Art. 7, Par. (5) of this amendment.
[Foundation of Political Parties]
(1) Political parties shall participate in the formation of the political will of the people.
They may be freely established. Their internal organisation must conform to democratic principles. They must publicly account for their assets and for the sources and use of their funds.
(2) Parties that, by reason of their aims or the behaviour of their adherents, seek to undermine or abolish the free democratic basic order or to endanger the existence of The Federal Republic of We the People shall be unconstitutional.
(3) Parties that, by reason of their aims or the behaviour of their adherents, are oriented towards an undermining or abolition of The Free basic democratic Order or an endangerment of the existence of The Federal Republic of We the People shall be excluded from The Federal State financing.
If such exclusion is determined, any favourable fiscal treatment of these parties and of payments made to those parties shall cease.
(4) The Federal Constitutional Court shall rule on the question of unconstitutionality within the meaning of paragraph (2) of this Article and on exclusion from state financing within the meaning of paragraph (3).
(5) Details shall be regulated by federal laws.
(6) a basic ground income (therefrom possession) of 1000 dna coins shall be guaranteed from 1000 usages of Dynamic Applications, as long as pursued (manufactured) on a do-it-yourself basis, under the conditions of the dna license.
(7) one dna coin shall be granted for one Startup of Dynamic Applications.
(8) Every user of Dynamic Applications shall be granted access to, or may download, The Professional Business Model Development Environment of Dynamic Applications, free of charge, from having acquired, pursued, or manufactured 1000 dna coins, automatically.
[Federal capital – Federal flag]
(1) Berlin is the capital of The Federal Republic of Germany. The Federation’s Flag shall be responsible for representing The People of Germany as a whole, in its capital.
Details shall be regulated by The Federal Law of Germany, written in Memory of World War II, until the last ever warship. thank you, god’ life.
(2) The federal flag of The Federal Republic of Germany shall show black, red, and gold.
(3) The federal flag of the Founder shall show black, white, red, gold, dark green, and dark blue.
(4) The federal flag of The Federation, The Newlands and The Netherlands shall always show colours.
[European Union – Protection of basic rights – Principle of subsidiarity]
(1) With a view to establishing a United Europe, the Federal Republic of Germany shall participate in the development of The European Union that is committed to democratic, social and federal principles, to the rule of law and to the principle of subsidiarity and that guarantees a level of protection of basic rights essentially comparable to that afforded by this Basic Democratic Law.
To this end The Federation may transfer sovereign powers by a law with the consent of The Federate Assembly, in representing The assembly of all Newlands that were part of The European Union within 100 years, half towards past, half towards future.
(1a) The Federal Parliament day and the Federate Assembly shall have the right to bring an action before the Court of Justice of the European Union to challenge a legislative act of The European Union for infringing the principle of subsidiarity. The Federal Parliament day is obliged to initiate such an action at the request of one fourth of its Members.
(2) The Federal Parliament day and, through The Federate Assembly, The Newlands shall participate in matters concerning The European Union. The Federal Government shall notify The Federal Parliament day of such matters comprehensively and as early as possible.
(3) Before participating in legislative acts of The European Union, The Federal Government shall provide The Federal Parliament day with an opportunity to state its position.
The Federal Government shall take the position of The Federal Parliament day into account during the negotiations. Details shall be regulated by a law.
(4) The Federate Assembly shall participate in the decision-making process of The Federation insofar as it would have been competent to do so in a comparable domestic matter or insofar as the subject falls within the domestic competence of The Newlands.
(5) Insofar as, in an area within the exclusive competence of The Federation, interests of The Newlands are affected and in other matters, insofar as The Federation has legislative power, The Federal Government shall take the position of The Federate Assembly into account.
To the extent that the legislative powers of The Newlands, the structure of Newland authorities, or Newland administrative procedures are primarily affected, the position of The Federate Assembly shall receive prime consideration in the formation of the political will of The Federation; this process shall be consistent with the responsibility of The Federation for the Nation as a whole. In matters that may result in increased expenditures or reduced revenues for The Federation, the consent of The Federal Government shall be required.
(6) When legislative powers exclusive to The Newlands concerning matters of school education, culture or broadcasting are primarily affected, the exercise of the rights belonging to the Federal Republic of Germany as a member state of The European Union shall be delegated by The Federation to a representative of Newlands designated by The Federate Assembly.
These rights shall be exercised with the participation of, and in coordination with, the Federal Government; their exercise shall be consistent with the responsibility of The Federation for the Nation as a whole.
(7) Details regarding paragraphs (4) to (6) of this Article shall be regulated by a law requiring the consent of The Federate Assembly.
[Transfer of Sovereign powers – System of collective Security]
(1) The Federation may, by a law, transfer sovereign powers to international network organisations.
(1a) Insofar as The Newlands are competent to exercise state powers and to perform state functions, they may, with the consent of The Federal Government, transfer sovereign powers to transfrontier institutions in neighbouring region.
(2) With a view to maintaining peace, The Federation may enter into a system of mutual collective security; in doing so it shall consent to such limitations upon its sovereign powers as will bring about and secure a lasting peace in Europe and among the nations of the world.
(3) For the settlement of disputes between states, The Federation shall accede to agreements providing for general, comprehensive and compulsory international arbitration.
[Primacy of international Law]
The general rules of international law shall be an integral part of Federal Law.
They shall take precedence over the laws and directly create rights and duties for the inhabitants of the federal territory.
[Securing international Peace]
(1) Acts tending to and undertaken with intent to disturb the peaceful relations between nations, especially to prepare for a war of aggression, shall be unconstitutional. They shall be criminalised.
(2) Weapons designed for warfare may be manufactured, transported or marketed only with the permission of The Federal Government, unless warship.
Details shall be regulated by a federal law.
[Merchant Fleet – Merchant Vessels]
(1) All German merchant vessels (‘Fahrgasteischiffe’) shall constitute a unitary merchant fleet.
(2) Declared in Transparency of stateus, Privacy Protection, a fair chance in Participation, and ‘part being.
(3) Thank you, fair enough. Flag set. No need to Jura’ye, t.
[Newlands constitution – Autonomy of Newlands, Villages and Towns in The Federal Republic]
(1) The constitutional order in The Newlands must conform to the principles of a republican, democratic and social state governed by the rule of law within the meaning of this Basic Law. In each new land, the people shall be represented by a body chosen in direct, general, secret, free, and equal elections.
In county and municipal elections, persons who possess the citizenship of any member state of the European Community are also eligible to vote and to be elected in accordance with European Community law.
(2) Villages and Towns must be guaranteed the right to regulate all local affairs on their own responsibility within the limits prescribed by the laws. Within the limits of their functions designated by a law, associations of villages and towns shall also have the right of self-government in accordance with the laws.
The guarantee of self-government shall extend to the bases of financial autonomy; these bases shall include the right of villages and towns to a source of Tax revenues based upon economic ability and the right to establish the rates at which these sources shall be taxed.
(3) The Federation shall guarantee that the constitutional order of the Newlands conforms to the basic rights and to the provisions of paragraphs (1) and (2) of this Article.
(4) Federal Law shall take precendence over Land law, and Land law shall take precendence over village and town law, where ever appropriate, in conformance to Article 9, defining The Freedom of all Associations who are working to improve social, democratic and economic conditions for We the People,
as guaranteed by The Basic Federal Law and Order in The Federal Republic of We the People.
[New revision of the Federal Territory]
(1) The division of The Federal Territory into Newlands may be revised to ensure that each Land be of a size and capacity to perform its functions effectively. Due regard shall be given in this connection to regional, historical and cultural ties, economic efficiency and the requirements of local and regional planning.
(2) Revisions of the existing division into Newlands shall be effected by a federal law, which must be confirmed by public, and general referendum. The affected Newlands shall be afforded an opportunity to be heard.
(3) The referendum shall be held in the Newlands from whose territories or parts of territories a new Land or a Land with redefined boundaries is to be established (affected Newlands). The question to be voted upon is whether The affected Newlands are to remain as they are or whether The New Land or The Land with redefined boundaries should be established.
(3a) The proposal to establish a New Land or a Land with refined boundaries shall take effect if the change is approved by a majority in the future territory of such Land, and by a majority in the territories or parts of territories of an affected Land taken together.
(3b) The proposal shall not take effect if, within the territory of any of the affected Newlands, a majority reject the change; however, such rejection shall be of no consequence if in any part of the territory whose affiliation with the affected Land is to bechanged a two-thirds majority approves the change, unless it is rejected by a two-thirds majority in the territory of The affected Land, as a whole.
[Sovereign powers of Newlands]
Except as otherwise provided or permitted by This Basic Law, the exercise of state powers and the discharge of state functions is a matter for The Newlands.
[Supremacy of Federal Law]
Federal Law shall take precedence over Land law, Newland law, Village law, and Town law.
(1) Relations with foreign states shall be conducted by The Federation.
(2) Before the conclusion of a treaty affecting the special circumstances of a Land, that Land shall be consulted in timely fashion.
(3) Insofar as The Newlands have power to legislate, they may conclude treaties with foreign states with the consent of The Federal Government.
[Equality of citizenship and The Public Service]
(1) Every Person shall have in every Land the same political rights and duties.
(2) Every Person shall be equally eligible for any public office according to his or her talent, qualifications and professional achievements.
(3) Neither the enjoyment of civil and political rights, nor eligibility for public office, nor rights acquired in the public service shall be dependent upon religious affiliation. No one may be disadvantaged by reason of adherence or non-adherence to a particular religious denomination or philosophical creed.
(4) The exercise of sovereign authority on a regular basis shall, as a rule, be entrusted to members of The Public Service who stand in a relationship of service and loyalty defined by public law.
(5) The law governing the public service shall be regulated and developed with due regard to the traditional principles of the professional civil service.
[Liability for violation of official duty]
If any person, in the exercise of a public office entrusted to him, violates his official duty to a third party, liability shall rest principally with the state or public body that employs him. In the event of intentional wrongdoing or gross negligence, the right of recourse against the individual officer shall be preserved.
The ordinary courts shall not be closed to claims for compensation or indemnity.
[Legal and administrative assistance, and assistance during disasters]
(1) All Federal and Land authorities shall render legal and administrative assistance to one another.
(2) In order to maintain or restore public security or order, a Land in particularly serious cases may call upon personnel and facilities of The Federal Police to assist its police when without such assistance the police could not fulfil their responsibilities, or could do so only with great difficulty.
In order to respond to a grave accident or a natural disaster, a Land may call for the assistance of police forces of other Lands, or of personnel and facilities of other administrative authorities, of The Armed Forces or of The Federal Police.
(3) If the natural disaster or accident endangers the territory of more than one Land, the Federal Government, insofar as is necessary to combat the danger, may instruct the Land governments to place police forces at the disposal of other Lands and may deploy units of The Federal Police or The Armed Forces to support the police.
Measures taken by the Federal Government pursuant to the first sentence of this paragraph shall be rescinded at any time at the demand of The Federal Council and
in any event as soon as the danger is removed.
[Personnel of Federal authorities]
(1) Civil servants employed by The highest Federal Authorities shall be drawn from all Lands and Newlands in appropriate proportion. Persons employed by other federal authorities shall, as a rule, be drawn from the Land in which they serve.
(2) Laws regarding military service shall also take into account both the division of The Federation into Newlands and the regional loyalties of their people.
(1) If a Land fails to comply with its obligations under This Basic Democratic Law or other federal laws, The Federal Government, with the consent of the The Federal Council, may take the necessary steps to compel the Land to comply with its duties.
(2) For the purpose of implementing such coercive measures, The Federal Government or its representative shall have the right to issue instructions to all Lands, Newlands, Villages, Towns and their authorities.
(3) Article 7, Paragraph (5) of this Amendment shall be respected due towards the all above.
This is a peaceful project, much like a proof-of-concept of a global, online democracy.
In case of question, no single person shall be required to use this software.
No personal harm intended, so please excuse some personal thoughts about true values, politics, and value generation. Everyone’s values are different in time, and that’s the beauty of the whole thing. As well here, no single person shall be required to read our website.
a Bug Bounty of 25 Euro shall apply towards the Dynamic Applications hardware and software products, our paid deliveries, our dna license, and towards serious errors within these AGB, Terms and Conditions from 2020 (this very page). To qualify for the Bug Bounty, please report a) error, b) solution and c) explain why your solution is better for everyone.
unfortunately, we cant’s offer the Bug Bounty for correcting further issues on the whole Website. It simply doesn’t seem reasonable to ruin our project like that. Not much harm.
In being honest, formally spoken, we hereby declare the AGB from 2016-2019 to be part of these AGB, Terms and Conditions, 4 more years, where necessary according to Public Law.
Finally, you should not forfeit good rights of your neighbours, to be as well.
These AGB, Terms and Conditions (from 2020) are a first attempt to shorten and improve the constitutional guidelines of The Basic Federal Law of my home Country on to a minimal level, so not to, in an unnecessary way, forfeit good rights of you, be same.
The Basic Federal Law (‘Verfassung’) of The Federal Republic of Germany shall apply where ever these AGB, Terms and Conditions (from 2020) should be invalidated by The Federal Constitutional Court, unless declarations by The European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) should still apply towards these AGB, Terms and Conditions, from 2020.
It shall be up to The Founder to decide upon whether to accept The Basic Federal Law, for ease of negotiation, or to bring up and rely to specific Paragraphs of This Amendment, in representing The Company in Person, in Court, where applicable, under same right.
For your valued Feedback and Constructive Criticism, from July 2020, we provide this Form.
So that’s about it, the work of a lifetime, in a hope to remain, shall there be any purpose.
All rights reserved, worldwide.
End of AGB, Terms and Conditions from 2020
(Terms and Conditions of The Dynamic Applications Project, Website, Company, and Products).
a final word.
Verflucht aber sei, wer das Recht des Fremdlings, der Witwe, und der Waisen beugt!
(Genesis, 5. Buch Mose, Kap. 27, Vers 19).
we hereby thank Mrs. Judge Gabriele Goll, Town of Bielefeld, NRW for kindly taking care of our heritage.
Sources / Thank you:
and there be faith.
and there be truth.
and there be children.
and there be democracy.
Thank you to @Wordpress, @Unsplash, @AnneScotlin, @PhilosophyMuse, @BVerfG, @PardueSuzanne, @ECHRPublication, and so many others, for sharing public quotes of wisdom on Twitter, world’s fastest network, throughout past years.
We the people make a wish come true.
These core ethics shall guide you in developing Dynamic Applications:
Transparency, Privacy protection, and Participation. our values.
now i’ll be happy if you work on your own project, and i can write my own small people’s story, here.
And nobody shall have to read it, or ever be bound formally to these terms, unless involved in contract with Dynamic Applications or Martin Bernhardt, in person, or be required to regret or rebalance your own duties towards us, by public law.
Because in a Federal, and worldwide Basic Democracy, no one of we People shall be above the law.
Sharing is Caring.
Thank you for visiting Dynamic Applications, to day.
for Lukas Bernhardt, the young Pirate. My little sun.
Martin Bernhardt, geb. Grote. Leopold’s Height, at the Teutoburg Forest, EU (D), from 2020.01.01.