I. AGB. Terms and Conditions, from 2020.
My name is Martin Bernhardt, geb. Grote, and blue shall be a part of my last flag.
The following Terms and Conditions shall defend the work of Dynamic Applications, de jure.
Transparency. Privacy Protection. chance. and Participation. our values.
These AGB, Terms and Conditions (from 2020) are valid from 15 Nov 2019, day of declaration. They define the Terms and Conditions for the Dynamic Applications Project, Customer Orders, Software Products, Hardware, and Website. There was 3 x 2 weeks for Lawmakers and Court to object, according to the Law, so don’t blame that on us.
The Formal paragraphs of These AGB, Terms and Conditions (from 2020) are declared and elaborated in detail in Declaration (III) of this document, be low.
dna license defines additional Terms and Conditions for the Products of Dynamic Applications.
In case of question, the dna license that comes with each Product shall be valid for that Product.
In case of formal invalidation or revocation of the dna license in court, these AGB, Terms and Conditions (from 2020) shall replace the dna license, towards that Product.
For Customer and IT Services, our daily customer Terms and Conditions are defined here.
In case of any financial claims, or other accusation, we choose Amtsgericht Lemgo, EU (D), at the heart of the European Union, to defend any case, as far as and where ever applicable by public law, unless chosen otherwise, declared, confirmed and signed to you by Martin Bernhardt of Dynamic Applications.
In case of legally binding revocation of all above declarations in Court, then for the given natural person, lawsuit or institution,
Dynamic Applications are (c) 2016 Martin Bernhardt, Founder of Dynamic Applications.
It would’ve been my wish that Dynamic Applications shall be declared Open Source within one year from when i am no longer there. My work was for We the people. You know who you are.
In case of invocable, final invalidation of all above declarations,
Dynamic Applications were (c) 2016 Martin Bernhardt of Dynamic Applications.
II. Preface / Introduction.
and there be faith.
and there be truth.
and there be children.
and there be democracy.
Throughout this website, we use the ‘we’ form to express our opinion, although the website was written by Martin Bernhardt, in Person, to day. So we don’t have to change everything, later.
In the beginning, Family was first, so honor your Family, respectfully.
Martin Bernhardt was born in April 1970 as Martin Grote in Bethel, near Bielefeld, EU (D), to be the first son of Margret (geb. Magdalene Kleimann and Paul Blecher) and Johannes Grote, geb. Wilhelm and Auguste Grote.
My Parents were really great parents, for a lifetime, and they have saved and renovated the Carpentry, the House, raised 4 children, Martin, Christa, Norbert and Tobias Grote. They’ve lived a decent life, and when my Grandparents were old, they cared for them here at home.
on 22 June 2011, Martin Grote married Yvonne Bernhardt at Burg Greifenstein in Thuringia, my first and only wife, later to be confirmed in Church of Helpup, NRW, on 27.08.2011, by Pfarrer Friedhelm Nachtigal.
And so, since we all won’t get younger, this website was created as a personal memory.
Please find attached a Small Tree with a few memories of the Founder’s Family.
This page describes additional remarks, terms and conditions for the Dynamic Applications Project, especially towards referring to the Terms, conditions and data protection statements of various 3rd parties offering Web-based Services, SocialMedia content or integration, that may be integrated or referred to by this Website.
Yes, it’s a whole damn lotta bunch of crap to mention nowadays, cross-promotion almost, in endless details. but that was public law here, at the point in time when this Website was created, that some people who called themselves government have made for the all of us.
i just thought we are supposed to live @ in public, do main, and not in public, do mess. So here we take a first glimpse on how far we have all got with the Internet. Not very much got then, i guess. So that’s one safe bet to start from, towards creating any purpose, at all.
For Lawyers of all kind, You’ll find a few more declarations towards 3rd Party Content at the bottom of this page, declared within AGB (2016-2019) .
Also you’ll find recent, worldwide contact information on our Impressum | Contact page. For matters of importance, we recommend the good old, traditional letter on Din A4 paper, sent via traditional postal mail. So we’ll find it on the staircase, next morning.
As a general guideline for our company, in evaluating your request, we follow:
- Transparency (Honesty, righteousness, innovation, Culture, Flag, and Self Explanation),
- Privacy Protection (House and Family, Personality, natural rights on self-produced goods),
- and Participation. Fair chances for all, same rights for all, online democracy, and just ‘part being.
We see it so that at unless further told upon here, unless there is a customer contract, we owe nothing to anyone, so please don’t involve us in casino games, corruption, fraud, or bribery attempts. Thank you. We are working for the people founding a small business, worldwide, to have some food ourselves.
At Dynamic Applications, we are working for a good, fair, and modest price per hour. Be invited though to write a small letter and ask for changes, and we’ll try to validate and consider your request. Honest, good, and upright small people’s behavior, and if i try, how dare thou to forfeit good rights of us, be same.
These AGB, Terms and Conditions from 2020, and so my work shall be defended by myself, naturally, Martin Bernhardt, geb. Grote, first level support of Dynamic Applications, then, by WordPress, and finally, as well by Mr. Lukas Bernhardt, from 2025, unless further announced, here.
Lawyers are welcome to join us under these AGB, Terms and Conditions (from 2020), as well.
Specific agreements with Lawyers shall only be valid with my written signature.
in public, do main.
In case of any issue, problem or disharmony, we kindly ask you to call here, or to send a simple letter, so to explain your issue, first. We’ll then evaluate your request against our AGB, Terms and Customer Service conditions, or the dna license where it comes to products. No personal harm intended, so anything may be resolved, quickly.
In a pursuit of customer satisfaction and credibility, we pursue to represent our company in person, to day. In creating Dynamic Applications, quite some thought has been spent on managing everything around this company with almost one person, in an attempt not to carelessly interfere the rights of others. So one major Target of this company is to pursue a better worldwide balance of interests of we the people towards the public state. So we create a fine balance and we are not on either side, just by a matter of principle. In being free people, we can join one side freely, as we prefer. So we don’t have to be enemies just because someone is on the other side.
However, we see it so that the naming of specific Experiences, Persons, Memories, Brands, or Media, that came across our Founder’s life, should as well be in balance with the right of others for Privacy, Silence, and Invisibility. We see both speak/tell and listen/be quiet to be in balance, naturally. As we are only a small family ourselves, Pictures of the Founder’s life are rather rare on this website, which is mainly focussing on the work itself, explaining products and usage. Thank god, we haven‘t taken money or specific contracts for such mention.
We try to use Natural Language to describe the Purpose of our Products, and that’s also why we do not pursue or acquire specific Trademarks, Brands, or idea Patents. Same rights for all. We respect that.
Videos, Pictures, Tweets, and Quotes on this page may create interactive content that may not be covered by the AGB, Terms and Conditions of Dynamic Applications. We ask you to handle our family information respectful, so that we won’t have to remove it. Apart from that, shall everyone speak for themselves.
For Videos and Tweets, we typically use just Text Hyperlinks, wherefrom WordPress creates an automated Preview. If you don’t want your video to be shown on the Internet, we recommend that you delete it on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, or Vimeo. When WordPress and/or YouTube now shows commercials in YouTube videos, all i can say is that i have not ordered this, they show commercials inside YouTube Videos now, and nobody won‘t give us a dime.
That‘s not fair, we say, on days like that. Apart from that, we found the WordPress Service good.
Now you can waste your time complaining, or you can work on promises. That‘s what we prefer.
We have chosen WordPress for granting 1.) a Website Generator (or Content Management System (CMS)) free of charge for download in self operation (creating your own Internet Node), and who 2.) charge very decent cost for business host operation, only for their work time effort, or at best price to order. So we found that they are operating their own Product Service in the Spirit of The Sharing Economy.
As well, now we try to look up to the good we found, and beware what‘s good for the many.
For any online order, you are granted a 14-day right of retreat, so that you are fully refunded. User Survey on Customer’s Opionion, Work Order and Protocol Form are integrated with any Windows 10 Store App of the Dynamic Applications platform for calculations in (x, y, t) to acquire.
about dna coins.
As part of our Services, the Dynamic Applications Freeware includes a small counter called ‘dna coins’.
Such dna coins shall be granted for Application Startup, for working with Simulation Models, and for calling our Website from within Dynamic Applications (the software platform for calculations in x / y / t). Since we create Dynamic Applications in the customer’s best interest, dna coins are implemented by just a simple counter. So don’t worry: the effort of counting one and one together is gonna be really, really small, nowadays. Formally spoken, no measurable computer power shall be consumed by collecting dna coins.
From having acquired 1000 dna coins, the Freeware shall unlock Professional Features, all by itself. That performs as a small ‘Thank you’ to users who are intensively using Dynamic Applications. Apart from serving as a small thank-you bonus, the real value of one dna coin is up to you. Sharing is Caring. However, an artwork has been created from a family meal that represents one hour of preparation time.
The time of one hour was chosen in a memory for the year-long programming of Dynamic Applications.
Printouts of dna coins may or may not be used as vouchers or coupons for certain purposes, under the responsibility of the person who has printed, or exchanges dna coins. As Dynamic Applications are available as Freeware around the globe, we can not check every law in every country. So that’s up to you. Use everything on your own risk, under your own responsibility. Formally spoken, dna coins are artwork.
So that’s another memory, another indication of True Values: the work time of the poorest people on earth, working on the land itself, creating the food to feed their families, right down from mother earth.
Lifetime value. that’s the purpose of dna coins. We recommend everyone to follow that example and calculate a reasonable, modest price for your own hand’s work. Personal integrity, Trustworthability and Reputation are values that have to be pursued, life long. In pursuing, in representing a good value for money, through your own hand’s work, we define the value of Success.
So if you’re a good man, a fine woman, a young lady, or a promising child, with a bit of luck, Success may come to you, as well, in time. Nothing required but a bit of fortune, a stroke of luck, a desire for good, and a will to give your own hand’s work for the benefit of we the people. Don‘t you give up too early, my dear.
At Dynamic Applications, the name is program. So we define a valueable, life-long business.
Working for we the People, just by making use of our own hands’ work.
Dynamic Applications are an eLearning approach.
In pursuing the benefit of the many, at Dynamic Applications, we’re creating a platform of small, free, configurable, self-explanatory, highly valuable, and most beautiful business planners that we could.
Do-it-yourself tasks are free of charge.
And Constructive Criticism shall always always welcome.
Be invited to join us, to review our work, or simply to support us by using Dynamic Applications.
Apart from that, should you ever choose to visit to any other Website from within such interactive content, please refer to the AGB, Terms and Conditions of that other Website.
You are invited to declare similar AGB, in your own words, for your own Website.
Finally, we declare Dynamic Applications founded to develop ourselves in to Form of an NGO (that’s a global, non-governmental organization), to be seen back, over a long time, from then.
However, as far as we know, that’s up to you guys now, to decide.
Much like a humble lesson in Time.
So That’s how we are.
Dynamic Applications, so we found, unachievable, so far out there of see.
Like a glimpse of pure light. And nothing to gain from destroying us, the poor,
except for having your self found some brand-new, just created, more than 10 000 enemies.
We thought that if it’s possible to improve anything at all, from a global perspective, then you should certainly be willing to look at things from the perspective of the last People on Earth, so alone there to be, in what seems like a night mare, to day. Like some people alone in a last Ship there, on The High Sea. Just one small light on horizon, to guide them, to day.
The hope of a life, of a good will, some day for us as well, to see.
As well, it’s our good right, that’s what aye here saye, to achieve as a minimum justice the good right of ourselves to be part of a better humanity. So that includes as well our own family, in creating humans, shelter, work, home, and ancestry, as well we’re respecting the good rights of others, in achieving, in creating some reasonably good, better Law, in good faith, on a better humanity. In achieving thousands of connections between we the people, what we need is good, and well, fine culture.
So go ahead! To be respected, it takes courage, need, and to plan for your Target.
We are sailing, already, so be welcome to join us, or create what you need for your own family.
about Amtsgericht Le’mgo.
Legal complaints towards jurisdiction are to be directed, where first level support could not solve your issue, towards Amtsgericht Lemgo, Am Lindenhaus 2, 32657 Lemgo, EU (D).
You’ll find us right at the northern border of Teutoburger Wald.
Around, The Forest.
Just North of Roman Empire, that was about 2000 years ago.
Brand New Romans.
and Forresters, we the people.
In case of formal retreat of position under jurisdiction, we hereby define our final defense line, in formal recursion: EMail, Support, Website, Backup PC, then Twitter Accounts as follows:
my Notebook from 2016, a Dell Inspiration, or my beloved mini mac PC, to be decided upon, the last day, then, finally, personal iPhone XR, in dark red, my beloved 2nd memory,
then, each single Software Product of Dynamic Applications, as available on your PC, ready to back up Dynamic Applications in full endeavours, under Art. 20 Par (4) of this amendment, then,
These AGB, Terms and Conditions (from 2020), in mutua mutandis, and finally, These AGB in Paperworks, as handed out in person from The Dynamic Applications HQ, page by page, in return.
In any case, after having consumed up all that’s left, in public and private equity, in money on all our three bank accounts, as used for company budget, private expenses, and old people’s age savings from 2016, we ask everyone to please kindfully respect that we reserve the total sum of 1000 Euro, to survive.
So in that unlucky case that you may be tempted to claim towards us that final budget, please understand that you’ll have to rob this very last resort, to be able to prolong and cold-start our business for we the people again, and be able to feed my small family for a limited time, out of my sheer hands in person.
Apart from that, we see it so that honest people shall work first, buy second, and not owe any debts.
As well, it shall be of importance that Dynamic Applications shall be neither part of, nor are we speaking up here against a certain Person, Village, Country, our State. In being part of, in being Dynamic Applications, we are here to learn, to see far ahead, in developing ourselves for a world to achieve, for a world to be in good balance, naturally.
In a world of less authority, to be, it’s our natural requirement to be part of, and – where there’s nothing – to be creating music, arts, Form, Letter, Trust, our good right, Justice, Law and order, in a next level democracy, for we the people to orient ourselves, as well upon, right? –
So here we are as human beings, creating – just – our small people’s plan, n’go, in a hope to remain.
Good luck on your endeavours, and try to do good, so shall we be as good to you as possible.
The attempt counts, here we say.
so be invited.
Then, we’ll saye Thank you for supporting us.
Founder of Dynamic Applications.
Helpuper Str. 314
33818 Leopoldshoehe, EU (D).
First Software published was Predicted Desire v0.1, 29 Feb 2016. 10 downloads, if at all. Now that was a really bad software, so stop complaining say Thank you, and try to do good, shall you be blessed to day.
age be to you.
III. Formal AGB (Terms and Conditions) of Dynamic Applications, from 2020.01.01.
Law and Order in The Federal Republic of We the People.
I. Basic Democratic Rights.
[Human dignity – Human rights – Legally binding force of basic rights]
(1) Human dignity shall be inviolable. To respect and protect it shall be the first duty of all state authority.
(2) We the people therefore acknowledge inviolable and inalienable human rights as the basis of every community, of peace and of justice in the world.
(3) The following basic rights shall bind the legislature, the executive and the judiciary as directly applicable law.
(1) Every person shall have the right to free development of his personality insofar as he does not violate the rights of others or offend against the constitutional order or the moral law.
(2) Every person shall have the right to life and physical integrity. Freedom of the person shall be inviolable. These rights may be interfered with only pursuant to a law.
[Equality before the Law]
(1) All people shall be equal before the Law.
(2) Men and Women shall have equal rights. The state shall promote the actual implementation of equal rights for women and men and take steps to eliminate disadvantages that now exist.
(3) No person shall be favoured or disfavoured because of sex, parentage, race, language, homeland and origin, faith or religious or political opinions.
No person shall be disfavoured because of disability.
[Freedom of Faith and Conscience]
(1) Freedom of faith and of conscience and freedom to profess a religious or philosophical creed shall be inviolable.
(2) The undisturbed practice of religion shall be guaranteed.
(3) No person shall be compelled against his conscience to render military service involving the use of arms. Details shall be regulated by a federal law.
[Freedom of Expression, Arts and Sciences]
(1) Every person shall have the right freely to express and disseminate his opinions in speech, writing and pictures, and to inform yourself without hindrance from generally accessible sources.
(2) Freedom of the Press and Freedom of Reporting by means of Broadcasts and Films shall be guaranteed. There shall be no censorship.
(3) These rights shall find their limits in the provisions of general Laws, in provisions for the Protection of Young Persons and in the Right to personal Honour.
(4) Arts and Sciences, Research and Teaching shall be free. The freedom of Teaching shall not release any person from allegiance to the constitution.
[Marriage. Family. and Children]
(1) Marriage and The Family shall enjoy the special protection of the state.
(2) The care and upbringing of Children is the natural right of their parents and a duty primarily incumbent upon them. The state shall watch over them in the performance of this duty.
(3) Children may be separated from their Families against the will of their parents or guardians only pursuant to a law and only if the parents or guardians fail in their duties or the children are otherwise in danger of serious neglect.
(4) Every mother shall be entitled to the protection and care of the community.
(5) Children born outside of marriage shall be provided by legislation with the same opportunities for physical and mental development and for their position in society as are enjoyed by those born within marriage.
(1) The entire School System shall be under the Supervision of the state.
(2) Parents and guardians shall have the right to decide whether their children shall receive religious instruction.
(3) Religious instruction shall form part of the regular curriculum in state schools, with the exception of non-denominational schools.
Without prejudice to the state’s right of supervision, religious instruction shall be given in accordance with the tenets of the religious community concerned.
Teachers may not be obliged against their will to give religious instruction.
(4) The right to establish Private Schools shall be guaranteed. ..
(4a) Private Schools shall be open to the general Public on a fair and even level of access.
(4b) That warranty shall be given under the amendment of same rights for all towards the individual.
(4c) Jurisdiction between the Public right and the Parental rights of Teaching shall be defined by Public Law, or by Subsidiaries of The Federal Republic, where applicable, or, in minimum extent, by The village, or, in case of public disorder, under suppression, relentless prosecution and helplessness, or famine, the next level of local community, down to each single family, hereby especially towards a fair and even judgement towards [Art. 1 .. Art. 20] of this amendment.
To name here in respect Article 12 / 13 (working for food, building for having a home, and to be defended by law of having built home), and 14 /15 (having property, being responsible for sharing your property, and being responsible to public requirement), in mutua mutandis towards Article 7, Par. (5).
(5) in The Federal Republic of We the People, no one shall be raised above the law .
eLearning info (Q&A):
mindful thoughts on a peaceful, sustainable worldwide Society.
please excuse here to Form a few explanatory thoughts, as there have been questions.
it’s on how to establish the #Legacy of Private Schools, where given (in reasonable self-defense).
So whatever your personal opinion (e.g. on the new ‚Corona‘-Flu), there should as well be a reasonable balance between the Public (general) and the recent, more IT-supported (private) Family Schools.
Everything else should be seen as a matter of public opinion.
For these, we wait 4 years, then we have 1 cross, and so the matter of public opinion is decided.
Then, there should always be room for improvements, e.g. just declaring a few global essentials.
Here we learn that – even – one single company – may declare law in a better, just way.
This way we elaborate on the rules (within law) that we define for ourselves, and our customers.
However, at this point in time it seems of value to us, first of all, to teach the people visiting our small, self-written ‚legal department‘ here on how to establish at least a few, very basic rights, for their beloved ones.
In the Federal Republic of Ger’many here (Founder‘s Home), this legacy warrants Art. 19 GG (3).
This means that basic ground rights (e.g. same rights for all) are granted us (see below).
So You don‘t have to ask for it. Just take what you need, and live on from there.
As well we respect the natural rights of our neighbour-ship with respect to, as well, the constitutional rights of the Federal Republic of Germany here, including the rights of protecting everyone‘s children from unlawful harm, of course (ref. art. (1.2, 1.3), 2 GG et.al.). So just that there‘s no misunderstanding. Instead of declaring agb, terms and conditions that would grant ourself all kinds of rights, and then to forbid many things towards our customers in kilo meters of lengthy crap (and then, it‘s called „free“…), here we proclaim towards you only that we ourselves are already happy when people would kindly consider to grant the basic constitutional rights towards us, as well.
Because in defending the poor, and the hungry, we can not feed ourselves some bunch of 200 Lawyers in 200 different countries (as we use to see it on the world map in 2020 a.d., where this project was created).
So as long as the basic version of our products shall remain free of charge, but, then you can also be expected to build your own home, as it always has been, naturally, before requesting any overly approval of occupying our own Home. So that everyone can put the feet on the table in their own home, if they want. Instead, you can call here and visit us as a friend, on mutual agreement, as it always has been.
A few early experiences in The Federal Court have brought us to the conclusion first of all to simplify, to refine the public, general Law and order, as defined for our country, to a slightly easier, hopefully a bit more understandable, a bit more agreeable version. It helps no one if even the State personal seems so completely over-lawed, that finally everybody would just draw up any law, any debt, any bonds against each other. It has happened in Court, you know. Lies and Anger, just thrown around. That’s no good, that’s not right, that’s what we here say’e.
How horrific a thought, isn‘t it? – the more you‘d respond, the more you object, the more we all draw from each other’s pockets, the poorer you’d naturally, personally get. So that’s why we try to develop some most basic values, where nothing else left, apparently.
Why are, why seem the values of Work, of food, of Home and Family, still questioned, at all?
So to ensure that people with limited ability have a fair chance in using Dynamic Applications, with these AGB, Terms and Conditions (from 2020), here we attempt to provide a ‚first draft‘ improvement.
be aware that any such attempt should not be confused with replacing public Law.
So in the first place, here we bind ourselves. – ~ – aren‘t AGB, Terms and Conditions like that?
Also note that in developing calculations in (x, y, t), we tend to be looking at things ‚from the end of Time‘. Please consider that a ‚consequent final right‘ should not be mistaken by a good right, or immediate right. So here we try to reflect just a thought, on how even a ‚disabled person‘ could be defending a basic constitutional right, like, the right of inheritance (of ‚having a will‘), at all.
Opening a basic ground school and Teaching others, as well, under (Art. 7 GG (4), Sentence 1). It‘s already granted (by cultural habit, so far, typical with teaching Music, Religion, Opinion, Library, Arts and eLearning, in form of self produced digital goods). So here we say, art work is also hard work, because it is not so easy to sell.
Now, we recommend everyone to check your country for a similar basic right first, before relying on the simple examples, given here, just as good as we’ve seen them, so far.
As stated, here we develop basically Pocket Calculators in (x, y, t), protected under Art. 9 GG (3), if at all. So in the Federal Republic of Germany, it shall be up to the ‚Bundestag‘ to develop, to legislate the public right, while it is up to everyone to defend their basic rights (Art 1 .. 20 GG), as represented in their own AGB, Terms and Conditions in Court, just in case. That’s Naturally.
You are invited to share your thoughts on a better Society for we the people of Dynamic Applications with us. So here we try to declare an ‚inclusive‘ spirit with a bit of (‚+1‘) tolerance towards the current, basic law. So in the same sense that there’s an everybody’s inner will to have a Home and a Family, what could then be on the other side? – well, how about, from being able to connect us,
to be improving Humanity? – on a global scale, just by simplifying your own basic law.
So that as well every single person, every Family, can take part in developing an own version, like an essence of culture to keep, from their own History. And may it be your own Country’s constitution, your neighbourhood’s basic law. As we learn from history that the memory of a Nation – is always – the memory of its own birthplace, of your last war. So instead of beating our words, our swords on each other, taking away our most basic rights in each other’s AGB,
why not improve on what’s minimum to require, and what’s reasonable to keep, and to share?
So in 21st century, with Thousands of Connections, worldwide, here we the people would learn to share our culture, to improve the law, just between each other, like we discuss here with you, the all, in this small sample of our self-bound law. What an achievement in one world, to seek improvement in our global culture, our living together on this one world to share.
Same rights for all, we say, – and so that should be – just what remains from us, from me.
our small, just founded ‘we the people’s democracy.
There have been passed improvements in Law, so it must be possible.
Let‘s start by teaching our children, where nothing else.
[The Freedom of Assembly]
(1) We the people shall have the right to assemble peacefully and unarmed without prior notification or permission.
(2) In the case of outdoor assemblies, this right may be restricted by or pursuant to a law.
[The Freedom of Association]
(1) We the People shall have the right to form Societies and other Associations of value and joy.
(2) Associations whose aims or activities contravene the criminal laws or that are directed against the constitutional order or the concept of international understanding shall be prohibited.
(3) The right to form associations to safeguard and improve working and economic conditions shall be guaranteed to every individual and to every occupation or profession. Agreements that restrict or seek to impair this right shall be null and void; measures directed to this end shall be unlawful.
[Privacy of correspondence, posts, guard, flags, and Telecommunications]
(1) The right to privacy of correspondence, posts, guard, flags, and finally,
light-based signaling of We the People shall be inviolable, based on the free will of the individual,
unless the rights of others should be severely impaired or withdrawn, hereby, in the single case, upon fair, prior notification of the individual in due time, according to the law.
[The Freedom of Movement]
(1) We the people shall have the right to move freely throughout the Federal Territory.
(2) This right may be restricted only by or pursuant to a law, and only in cases in which the absence of adequate means of support would result in a particular burden for the community,
or in which such restriction is necessary to avert an imminent danger to our existence
or The Free Basic Democratic Order of The Federation or of Newlands, to combat the danger of an epidemic, to respond to a grave accident or natural disaster, to protect young persons from serious neglect or to prevent Crime.
(1) We the people shall have the right freely to choose our occupation or profession, our place of work and our place of training. The practice of an occupation or profession may be regulated by or pursuant to a law.
(2) No person may be required to perform work of a particular kind except within the framework of a traditional duty of community service that applies generally and equally to all.
(3) Forced labour may be imposed only on persons deprived of their liberty by the judgment of a court.
[Compulsory military and alternative Civilian Service]
(1) Men who have attained the age of eighteen may be required to serve in the Armed Forces, in the Federal Border Police, or in a civil defence organisation.
(2) Any person who, on grounds of conscience, refuses to render military service involving the use of arms may be required to perform alternative service. The duration of alternative service shall not exceed that of military service.
Details shall be regulated by a law, which shall not interfere with the freedom to make a decision in accordance with the dictates of conscience and which shall also provide for the possibility of alternative service not connected with units of the Armed Forces or of the Federal Border Police.
(3) Persons liable to compulsory military service who are not called upon to render service pursuant to paragraph (1) or (2) of this Article may, when a state of defence is in effect, be assigned by or pursuant to a law to employment involving civilian services for defence purposes, including the protection of the civilian population; they may be assigned to public employment only for the purpose of discharging police functions or such other sovereign functions of public administration as can be discharged only by persons employed in the public service.
(4) If, during a state of defence, the need for civilian services in the civilian health system or in stationary military hospitals cannot be met on a voluntary basis, women between the age of sixteen and seventy-five may be called upon to render such services by or pursuant to a law.
(4a) Under no circumstances may women be required to render service involving the use of arms, because the arms of women may have to be free to carry small children, in emergency.
(5) Prior to the existence of a state of defence, assignments under paragraph (3) of this Article may be made only if the existence of a weapon is met, beforehand.
(6) If, during a state of defence, the need for workers in the areas specified in the second sentence of paragraph (3) of this Article cannot be met on a voluntary basis, the right of citizens to abandon their occupation or place of employment may be restricted by or pursuant to a law in order to meet this need.
(7) Prior to the existence of a state of public defence, the first sentence of paragraph (5) of this Article shall apply, in mutua mutandis towards Art. 7, Paragraph (5), unless warship.
[Inviolability of the Home]
(1) The Home of a person is inviolable.
(2) Searches may be authorised only by a judge or, when time is of the essence, by other authorities designated by the laws and may be carried out only in the manner therein prescribed, under full responsibility of all participants in respect to Art. 3 Par. (1).
(3) If particular facts justify the suspicion that any person has committed an especially serious crime specifically defined by a law, technical means of acoustical surveillance of any home in which the suspect is supposedly staying may be employed pursuant to judicial order for the purpose of prosecuting the offence, provided that alternative methods of investigating the matter would be disproportionately difficult or unproductive.
The authorisation shall be for a limited time.
(4) should proof show that surveillance of we the people was unlawful, within one year, all judges and participants concerned, or, in questions of bankruptcy, The remaining members of The Federal Republic, shall be required to refund adequately, up to, at maximum, the value of 100 000 Euro per participant, reflecting an average lifetime of 70 years of the individual, to prevent inappropriate measures or escalation of The Authority of State towards We the People, in respect to Art. 1 of this amendment.
(4a) in case of public or civil disorder, under suppression, relentless prosecution, helplessness, or in case of famine, one more year shall be given to The remaining members of The Federal Republic to refund We the People, appropriately, in such cases, under consideration of [Art. 1 Par. (1) – (3), … Art 20 Par. (1) – (4)], Art. 25, 26 and 27, so to warrant at minimum Art. 27 Par. (4) of this amendment, in peaceful retreat of the individual as a final humane right.
(5) The right to open such private guard, where the bread that stills hungary would still be shared evenly, amongst participants, up to the very last day, shall be guaranteed to every single individual, according to the fundamental principles of law and order in respect to Art. 20 Par. (4) of this amendment.
(5a) Any remaining free individual shall have the right to choose and attend such guard, so that from 1000 people attending such guard, per year, it shall therefrom be called court, in honor of guard, and such court shall be protected by Art. 9 Par. (3) of this amendment.
(6) The information thereby obtained may be otherwise used only for purposes of criminal prosecution or to avert danger and only if the legality of the measure has been previously determined by a judge; when time is of the essence, a judicial decision shall subsequently be obtained without delay.
(7) Interferences and restrictions shall otherwise only be permissible to avert a danger to the public or to the life of an individual or, pursuant to a law, to confront an acute danger to public safety and order, in particular to relieve an accommodation shortage, to combat the danger of an epidemic or to protect young persons at risk.
[Property. Inheritance. and Expropriation]
(1) Property and the right of inheritance shall be guaranteed. Their content and limits shall be defined by the laws.
(2) Property warrants a lot of obligations. Its use shall as well serve the public good.
(3) Expropriation shall only be permissible for the use for public good. It may only be ordered by or pursuant to a law that determines the nature and extent of compensation.
(4) Such compensation shall be determined by establishing an equitable balance between the public interest and the interests of those affected.
(5) In case of dispute concerning the amount of compensation, recourse may be had to the ordinary, base democratic courts, where the bread that stills hungary shall still be shared, evenly, amongst the people attending guard. The right to open such guard shall be granted to We the People, to day, in respect to Article 13 Par. (5) of this amendment.
(1) Land, Natural Resources and Means of Production may, for the purpose of internationalisation, be transferred to public ownership or other forms of public enterprise by a Law.
(2) That Law must determine the Nature and Extent of compensation on a fair and just basis.
(3) With respect to such compensation the third and fourth sentences of paragraph (3) of Article 14 shall apply, in mutua mutandis towards Art. 7, Par. (5).
(1) We the People may be deprived of our citizen ship. Loss of citizenship may occur only pursuant to a law and, if it occurs against the will of the person affected, only if he and she do not become stateless as a result.
(2) No person may be extradited to a foreign country, or left alone in night mare, alive, unless in times of unattended worship. The law may provide otherwise for extraditions to a member state of The European Union or to an international court, provided that the rule of law and order is observed.
[Right of Asylum]
(1) People persecuted on political grounds shall have the right of asylum (home, family).
(2) Paragraph (1) of this Article may not be invoked by a person who enters The Federal Territory from a member state of The European Communities or from another third state in which application of the Convention Relating to the Status of Refugees and of The Convention for The Protection of Human Rights, and Fundamental Freedom is assured.
[Right of Petition]
Every person shall have the right individually or jointly with others to address written requests or complaints to all responsible state authorities and to the legislature, as well as to the jurisdiction.
[Restriction of basic rights in specific instances]
(1) Laws regarding military and alternative service may provide that the basic right of members of the Armed Forces and of alternative service freely to express and disseminate their opinions in speech, writing and pictures, the basic right of assembly (Article 8) and the right of petition (Article 17), insofar as it permits the submission of requests or complaints jointly with others, be restricted during their period of military or alternative service.
(2) Laws regarding defence, including protection of the civilian population, may provide for restriction of the basic rights of freedom of movement (Article 11) and inviolability of the home (Article 13).
[Forfeiture of basic rights]
(1) Whoever abuses the Freedom of Expression, in particular the Freedom of the Press, the Freedom of Teaching, the Freedom of Assembly, the Freedom of Association,
the Privacy of correspondence, posts, guard, flags, and Telecommunications (Article 10),
the Rights of Property (Article 14), or the Right of Asylum (Article 16) in order to combat The free Basic Democratic Order shall forfeit thou these basic rights.
This forfeiture and its extent shall be declared by The Federal Constitutional Court.
[Restriction of basic rights – Legal remedies]
(1) Insofar as, under This Basic Law, a basic right may be restricted by or pursuant to a law, such law must apply generally and not merely to a single case. In addition, the law must specify the basic right affected and the Article in which it appears.
(2) In no case may the essence of a basic right be affected.
(3) The basic rights shall also apply to domestic legal persons to the extent that the nature of such rights permits.
(4) Should any person’s rights be violated by public authority, he may have recourse to the courts. If no other jurisdiction has been established, recourse shall be to the basic ordinary democratic courts.
II. The Federation and the Newlands.
[Constitutional principles – Right of resistance]
(1) The Federal Republic of We the People is to be a Democratic and Social Federal State.
(2) All state authority is derived from the will of We the People. It shall be exercised by We the People through Elections and other Votes and through specific Legislative, Executive and Judicial incorporations.
(3) The Legislature shall be bound by The Constitutional Order, The Executive and The Judiciary by Law and Justice.
(4) All we People shall have the right to resist any person seeking to abolish this Constitutional order, if no other remedy is available.
[Protection of the Natural Foundations of Life and Animals]
Mindful also of its responsibility towards future generations,
All Lands and Newlands of We The People shall be protected and balanced by the natural foundations of life and animals by legislation and, in accordance with law and justice, by executive and judicial action, all within the framework of the constitutional order of Participation, in mutua mutandis towards Art. 7, Par. (5) of this amendment.
[Foundation of Political Parties]
(1) Political Parties shall participate in the formation of the Political Will of we the people.
They may be freely established. Their internal organisation must conform to basic democratic principles. They must publicly account for their assets and for the sources and use of their funds.
(2) Parties that, by reason of their aims or the behaviour of their adherents, seek to undermine or abolish the free democratic basic order or to endanger the existence of The Federal Republic of We the People shall be unconstitutional.
(3) Parties that, by reason of their aims or the behaviour of their adherents, are oriented towards an undermining or abolition of The Free basic democratic Order or an endangerment of the existence of The Federal Republic of We the People shall be excluded from The Federal State’s financing.
If such exclusion is determined, any favourable fiscal treatment of these parties and of payments made to those parties shall cease.
(4) The Federal Constitutional Court of The Federal Republic of Germany shall rule on the question of our unconstitutionality within the meaning of paragraph (2) of this Article and on exclusion from state financing within the meaning of paragraph (3).
(5) Details shall be regulated by federal law of we the people .
(6) a basic ground income (therefrom possession) of 1000 dna coins shall be guaranteed from 1000 usages of Dynamic Applications, as long as pursued (manufactured) on a do-it-yourself basis, under the conditions of the dna license.
(7) one dna coin shall be granted for one Startup of Dynamic Applications. As well, one dna coin shall be granted for starting up a Simulation Model. Two dna coins shall be granted for visiting the Dynamic Applications Website through the program’s Main Menu, or Help icon functionality.
(8) Every user of Dynamic Applications shall be granted access to, free of charge, or be granted download ability on Small Business Developments, the Professional Business Model Development Environment Functionality of Dynamic Applications, from having acquired, pursued, or manufactured 1000 dna coins.
[Federal capital – Federal flag]
(1) Berlin is the capital of The Federal Republic of Germany. The Federation’s Flag shall be responsible for representing The People of Germany as a whole, in its capital.
Details shall be regulated by The Federal Law of The Republic of Germany, written in Memory of World War II, until the last ever warship. Thank you, god’ life.
(2) The federal flag of The Republic of Germany shall show black, red, and gold.
(3) The federal flag of the Founder shows black, white, red, gold, dark green, on .. dark blue. ..
(4) The federal flag of The Federation, The Newlands, of We the People, and The Netherlands shall always show colours, under the existance of this lesson, on any pc of the hereby attending.
[European Union – Protection of basic rights – Principle of subsidiarity]
(1) With a view to establishing a United Europe, the Federal Republic of Germany shall participate in the development of The European Union that is committed to democratic, social and federal principles, to the rule of law and to the principle of subsidiarity and that guarantees a level of protection of basic rights essentially comparable to that afforded by this Basic Democratic Law.
To this end The Federation may transfer sovereign powers by a law with the consent of The Federate Assembly, in representing The assembly of all Newlands that were part of The European Union within 100 years, half towards past, half towards future.
(1a) The Federal Parliament day and the Federate Assembly shall have the right to bring an action before the Court of Justice of the European Union to challenge a legislative act of The European Union for infringing the principle of subsidiarity. The Federal Parliament day is obliged to initiate such an action at the request of one fourth of its Members.
(2) The Federal Parliament day and, through The Federate Assembly, The Newlands shall participate in matters concerning The European Union. The Federal Government shall notify The Federal Parliament day of such matters comprehensively and as early as possible.
(3) Before participating in legislative acts of The European Union, The Federal Government shall provide The Federal Parliament day with an opportunity to state its position.
The Federal Government shall take the position of The Federal Parliament day into account during the negotiations. Details shall be regulated by a law.
(4) The Federate Assembly shall participate in the decision-making process of The Federation insofar as it would have been competent to do so in a comparable domestic matter or insofar as the subject falls within the domestic competence of The Newlands.
(5) Insofar as, in an area within the exclusive competence of The Federation, interests of The Newlands are affected and in other matters, insofar as The Federation has legislative power, The Federal Government shall take the position of The Federate Assembly into account.
To the extent that the legislative powers of The Newlands, the structure of Newland authorities, or Newland administrative procedures are primarily affected, the position of The Federate Assembly shall receive prime consideration in the formation of the political will of The Federation; this process shall be consistent with the responsibility of The Federation for the Nation as a whole. In matters that may result in increased expenditures or reduced revenues for The Federation, the consent of The Federal Government shall be required.
(6) When legislative powers exclusive to The Newlands concerning matters of school education, culture or broadcasting are primarily affected, the exercise of the rights belonging to the Federal Republic of Germany as a member state of The European Union shall be delegated by The Federation to a representative of Newlands designated by The Federate Assembly.
These rights shall be exercised with the participation of, and in coordination with, the Federal Government; their exercise shall be consistent with the responsibility of The Federation for the Nation as a whole.
(7) Details regarding paragraphs (4) to (6) of this Article shall be regulated by a law requiring the consent of The Federate Assembly.
[Transfer of Sovereign powers – System of collective Security]
(1) The Federation may, by a law, transfer sovereign powers to international network organisations.
(1a) Insofar as The Newlands are competent to exercise state powers and to perform state functions, they may, with the consent of The Federal Government, transfer sovereign powers to transfrontier institutions in neighbouring region.
(2) With a view to maintaining peace, The Federation may enter into a system of mutual collective security; in doing so it shall consent to such limitations upon its sovereign powers as will bring about and secure a lasting peace in Europe and among the nations of the world.
(3) For the settlement of disputes between states, The Federation shall accede to agreements providing for general, comprehensive and compulsory international arbitration.
[Primacy of international Law]
The general rules of international law shall be an integral part of Federal Law.
They shall take precedence over the laws and directly create rights and duties for the inhabitants of the federal territory.
[Securing international Peace]
(1) Acts tending to and undertaken with intent to disturb the peaceful relations between nations, especially to prepare for a war of aggression, shall be unconstitutional. They shall be criminalised.
(2) Weapons designed for warfare may be manufactured, transported or marketed only with the permission of The Federal Government, unless warship.
Details shall be regulated by a federal law.
[Merchant Fleet – Merchant Vessels]
(1) All German merchant vessels (‘Fahrgasteischiffe’) shall constitute a unitary merchant fleet.
(2) Declared in Transparency of stateus, Privacy Protection, a fair chance in Participation, and ‘part being.
(3) Thank you, fair enough. Flag set. No need to Jura’ye, t.
[Newlands constitution – Autonomy of Newlands, Villages and Towns in The Federal Republic]
(1) The constitutional order in The Newlands must conform to the principles of a republican, democratic and social state governed by the rule of law within the meaning of this Basic Law. In each new land, the people shall be represented by a body chosen in direct, general, secret, free, and equal elections.
In county and municipal elections, persons who possess the citizenship of any member state of the European Community are also eligible to vote and to be elected in accordance with European Community law.
(2) Villages and Towns must be guaranteed the right to regulate all local affairs on their own responsibility within the limits prescribed by the laws. Within the limits of their functions designated by a law, associations of villages and towns shall also have the right of self-government in accordance with the laws.
The guarantee of self-government shall extend to the bases of financial autonomy; these bases shall include the right of villages and towns to a source of Tax revenues based upon economic ability and the right to establish the rates at which these sources shall be taxed.
(3) The Federation shall guarantee that the constitutional order of the Newlands conforms to the basic rights and to the provisions of paragraphs (1) and (2) of this Article.
(4) Federal Law shall take precendence over Land law, and Land law shall take precendence over village and town law, where ever appropriate, in conformance to Article 9, defining The Freedom of all Associations who are working to improve social, democratic and economic conditions for We the People,
as guaranteed by The Basic Federal Law and Order in The Federal Republic of We the People.
[New revision of the Federal Territory]
(1) The division of The Federal Territory into Newlands may be revised to ensure that each Land be of a size and capacity to perform its functions effectively. Due regard shall be given in this connection to regional, historical and cultural ties, economic efficiency and the requirements of local and regional planning.
(2) Revisions of the existing division into Newlands shall be effected by a federal law, which must be confirmed by public, and general referendum. The affected Newlands shall be afforded an opportunity to be heard.
(3) The referendum shall be held in the Newlands from whose territories or parts of territories a new Land or a Land with redefined boundaries is to be established (affected Newlands). The question to be voted upon is whether The affected Newlands are to remain as they are or whether The New Land or The Land with redefined boundaries should be established.
(3a) The proposal to establish a New Land or a Land with refined boundaries shall take effect if the change is approved by a majority in the future territory of such Land, and by a majority in the territories or parts of territories of an affected Land taken together.
(3b) The proposal shall not take effect if, within the territory of any of the affected Newlands, a majority reject the change; however, such rejection shall be of no consequence if, in any part of the territory, whose affiliation with the affected Land is to be changed, a two-thirds majority approves the change, unless it is rejected by a two-thirds majority in the territory of The affected Land, as a whole, then.
[Sovereign powers of Newlands]
(1) The Exercise and The Execution of The general and legislative Powers of the State, as well the discharge of The State functions, under same right of its inhabitants, where applicable,
is to be a concurrent matter of The Newlands,
(2) in following the subsidiary principle of The Constitution of a State;
(3) Except as otherwise provided or permitted by This Basic Law, (before these words), explicitly;
(4) unless it’s to be defined in basic international law, warranted by the people, in worldwide assembly.
(5) The stability of our State, as a whole, in representing and warranting – de jure – the value of
for the all of us residents, within, is to be warranted – in 10 years of general life time to pass –
(6) before a Newlands may join, or split from The general State functions, again,
(7) Thou warranted by a general, open, secret and direct public vote, as verified by Trust
(8) and, where questioned, the ability of Proof, for any man interested within double life time.
[Supremacy of Federal Law]
Federal Law shall take precedence over Land law, Newland law, Village law, and Town law.
(1) Relations with foreign states shall be conducted by The Federation.
(2) Before the conclusion of a treaty affecting the special circumstances of a Land, that Land shall be consulted in timely fashion.
(3) Insofar as The Newlands have power to legislate, they may conclude treaties with foreign states with the consent of The Federal Government.
[Equality of citizenship and The Public Service]
(1) Every Person shall have in every Land the same political rights and duties.
(2) Every Person shall be equally eligible for any public office according to his or her talent, qualifications and professional achievements.
(3) Neither the enjoyment of civil and political rights, nor eligibility for public office, nor rights acquired in the public service shall be dependent upon religious affiliation. No one may be disadvantaged by reason of adherence or non-adherence to a particular religious denomination or philosophical creed.
(4) The exercise of sovereign authority on a regular basis shall, as a rule, be entrusted to members of The Public Service who stand in a relationship of service and loyalty defined by public law.
(5) The law governing the public service shall be regulated and developed with due regard to the traditional principles of the professional civil service.
[Liability for violation of official duty]
If any person, in the exercise of a public office entrusted to him, violates his official duty to a third party, liability shall rest principally with the state or public body that employs him. In the event of intentional wrongdoing or gross negligence, the right of recourse against the individual officer shall be preserved.
The ordinary courts shall not be closed to claims for compensation or indemnity.
[Legal and administrative assistance, and assistance during disasters]
(1) All Federal and Land authorities shall render legal and administrative assistance to one another.
(2) In order to maintain or restore public security or order, a Land in particularly serious cases may call upon personnel and facilities of The Federal Police to assist its police when without such assistance the police could not fulfil their responsibilities, or could do so only with great difficulty.
In order to respond to a grave accident or a natural disaster, a Land may call for the assistance of police forces of other Lands, or of personnel and facilities of other administrative authorities, of The Armed Forces or of The Federal Police.
(3) If the natural disaster or accident endangers the territory of more than one Land, the Federal Government, insofar as is necessary to combat the danger, may instruct the Land governments to place police forces at the disposal of other Lands and may deploy units of The Federal Police or The Armed Forces to support the police.
Measures taken by the Federal Government pursuant to the first sentence of this paragraph shall be rescinded at any time at the demand of The Federal Council and in any event as soon as the danger is removed.
[Personnel of Federal authorities]
(1) Civil servants employed by The highest Federal Authorities shall be drawn from all Lands and Newlands in appropriate proportion. Persons employed by other federal authorities shall, as a rule, be drawn from the Land in which they serve.
(2) Laws regarding military service shall also take into account both the division of The Federation into Newlands and the regional loyalties of their people.
(1) If a Land fails to comply with its obligations under This Basic Democratic Law or other federal laws, The Federal Government, with the consent of the The Federal Council, may take the necessary steps to compel the Land to comply with its duties.
(2) For the purpose of implementing such coercive measures, The Federal Government or its representative shall have the right to issue instructions to all Lands, Newlands, Villages, Towns and their authorities.
(3) Article 7, Paragraph (5) of this Amendment shall be respected due towards the all above.
Towards declarations on Article  ..  of The Federal Republic of Germany, namely:
III. The Bundestag:
IV. The Bundesrat:
V. The Federal President:
VI. The Federal Government and Chancellor:
VII. Federal Legislation and Legislative Procedures:
VIII. The Execution of Federal Laws and the Federal Administration:
As we are operating no Bundestag, Bundesrat, or similar constitutional Institution, we found them not so central for Dynamic Applications.
We hereby explain towards these that, for ourselves, the following Terms and Conditions shall apply:
(1) For the Federal Republic of Germany, our own home country, about 100 further constitutional articles have been defined, already, which are elaborated here. These concern themselves with the constitution of deutscher Bundestag, The Bundesrat, and further institutions and basic Laws of our small country.
(2) This in itself is a tiny, peaceful PC project, created from 2016 by Martin Bernhardt, our Founder.
(3) Since we can not provide a Parliament of our own, nor do we intend so, we have created the Dynamic Idea and Roadmap Competition as a simple, one person measure of public interest and feedback, to work on.
(4) We hereby define the base democratic vote as follows, in simplicity:
There is no formal obligation for us to provide solutions, or work along the competition.
Instead, everything granted shall be seen as a personal grace.
Like a parcel of presents for you. Use carefully on your own risk.
(5) We see it so that – in contrast to many other App developing Startups – our AGB, Terms and Conditions rather keep quite closely towards the basic Law, than to induce even more, completely different, AGB, Terms and Conditions towards you, our Sharing Economy contractors, participants, and customers.
(6) Please view our first few modifications and simplifications as an attempt towards creating a good, suitable worldwide Law in its early stadium.
(7) As we are not above the Law, ourselves, as well, we respect all Federal Laws as declared by deutscher Bundestag, according to Article 2 and further basic Laws, as already declared in or towards our own AGB.
(8) Simplicity, intuitively explained. No personal harm intended.
(9) You are invited to simplify the Law of your own Country, and contribute to global Law, as well, if you want.
IX. The Judiciary
The judicial power shall be vested in the judges; it shall be exercised by the Federal Constitutional
Court, by the federal courts provided for in this Basic Law and by the courts of the Länder.
[Jurisdiction of the Federal Constitutional Court]
(1) The Federal Constitutional Court shall rule:
1. on the interpretation of this Basic Law in the event of disputes concerning the extent of the rights and duties of a supreme federal body or of other parties vested with rights of their own by this Basic Law or by the rules of procedure of a supreme federal body;
2. in the event of disagreements or doubts concerning the formal or substantive compatibility of federal law or Land law with this Basic Law or the compatibility of Land law with other federal law on application of the Federal Government, of a Land government or of one fourth of the Members of the Bundestag;
2a. in the event of disagreements as to whether a law meets the conditions set out in paragraph (2) of Article 72, on application of the Bundesrat or of the government or legislature of a Land;
3. in the event of disagreements concerning the rights and duties of the Federation and the Lands, especially in the execution of federal law by the Länder and in the exercise of federal oversight;
4. on other disputes involving public law between the Federation and the Lands, between different Lands or within a Land, unless there is recourse to another court;
4a. on constitutional complaints, which may be filed by any person alleging that one of his basic rights or one of his rights under paragraph (4) of Article 20 or under Article 33, 38, 101, 103 or 104 has been infringed by public authority;
4b. on constitutional complaints filed by municipalities or associations of municipalities on the ground that their right to self-government under Article 28 has been infringed by a law; in the case of infringement by a Land law, however, only if the law cannot be challenged in the constitutional court of the Land;
4c. on constitutional complaints filed by associations concerning their non-recognition as political parties for an election to the Bundestag;
5. in the other instances provided for in this Basic Law.
(2) At the request of the Bundesrat, a Land government or the parliamentary assembly of a Land, the Federal Constitutional Court shall also rule whether, in cases falling under paragraph (4) of Article 72, the need for a regulation by federal law does not exist any longer or whether, in the cases referred to in item 1 of paragraph (2) of Article 125a, federal law could not be enacted any longer.
The Court’sdetermination that the need has ceased to exist or that federal law could no longer be enacted substitutes a federal law according to paragraph (4) of Article 72 or item 2 of paragraph (2) of Article 125a.
a request under the first sentence is admissible only if a bill falling under paragraph (4) of Article 72 or the second sentence of paragraph (2) of Article 125a has been rejected by the German Bundestag or if it has not been considered and determined upon within one year or if a similar bill has been rejected by the Bundesrat.
(3) The Federal Constitutional Court shall also rule on such other matters as shall be assigned to it by a federal law.
[Composition of the Federal Constitutional Court]
(1) The Federal Constitutional Court shall consist of federal judges and other members. Half the members of the Federal Constitutional Court shall be elected by the Bundestag and half by the Bundesrat. They may not be members of the Bundestag, of the Bundesrat, of the Federal Government or of any of the corresponding bodies of a Land.
(2) The organisation and procedure of the Federal Constitutional Court shall be regulated by a federal law, which shall specify in which instances its decisions shall have the force of law. The law may require that all other legal remedies be exhausted before a constitutional complaint may be filed and may provide for a separate proceeding to determine whether the complaint will be accepted for adjudication.
[Supreme federal courts]
(1) The Federation shall establish the Federal Court of Justice, the Federal Administrative Court, the Federal Finance Court, the Federal Labour Court and the Federal Social Court as supreme courts of ordinary, administrative, financial, labour and social jurisdiction.
(2) The judges of each of these courts shall be chosen jointly by the competent Federal Minister and a committee for the selection of judges consisting of the competent Land ministers and an equal number of members elected by the Bundestag.
(3) A Joint Chamber of the courts specified in paragraph (1) of this Article shall be established to preserve the uniformity of decisions. Details shall be regulated by a federal law.
[Other federal courts]
(1) The Federation may establish a federal court for matters concerning industrial property rights.
(2) The Federation may establish federal military criminal courts for the Armed Forces. These courts may exercise criminal jurisdiction only during a state of defence or over members of the Armed Forces serving abroad or on board warships. Details shall be regulated by a federal law. These courts shall be under the aegis of the Federal Minister of Justice. The judges officiating there as their primary occupation shall be persons qualified to hold judicial office.
(3) The supreme court of review from the courts designated in paragraphs (1) and (2) of this Article shall be the Federal Court of Justice.
(4) The Federation may establish federal courts for disciplinary proceedings against, and for proceedings on complaints by, persons in the federal public service.
(5) With the consent of the Bundesrat, a federal law may provide that courts of the Länder shall exercise federal jurisdiction over criminal proceedings in the following matters:
2. crimes against humanity under international criminal law;
3. war crimes;
4. other acts tending to and undertaken with the intent to disturb the peaceful relations between nations (paragraph (1) of Article 26);
5. state security.
(1) Judges shall be independent and subject only to the law.
(2) Judges appointed permanently to positions as their primary occupation may be involuntarily dismissed, permanently or temporarily suspended, transferred or retired before the expiry of their term of office only by virtue of judicial decision and only for the reasons and in the manner specified by the laws. The legislature may set age limits for the retirement of judges appointed for life. In the event of changes in the structure of courts or in their districts, judges may be transferred to another court or removed from office, provided they retain their full salary.
[Legal status of judges – Impeachment]
(1) The legal status of federal judges shall be regulated by a special federal law.
(2) If a federal judge infringes the principles of this Basic Law or the constitutional order of a Land in his official capacity or unofficially, the Federal Constitutional Court, upon application of the Bundestag, may by a two-thirds majority order that the judge be transferred or retired. In the case of an intentional infringement it may order his dismissal.
(3) The legal status of the judges in the Länder shall be regulated by special Land laws if item 27 of paragraph (1) of Article 74 does not otherwise provide.
(4) The Lands may provide that Land judges shall be chosen jointly by the Land Minister of Justice and a committee for the selection of judges.
(5) The Lands may enact provisions regarding Land judges that correspond with those of par. (2) of this Article. Existing Land constitutional law shall not be affected. The decision in cases of judicial impeachment shall rest with the Federal Constitutional Court.
[Constitutional disputes within a Land]
A Land law may assign the adjudication of constitutional disputes within a Land to the Federal Constitutional Court and the final decision in matters involving the application of Land law to the supreme courts specified in paragraph (1) of Article 95.
[Concrete judicial review]
(1) If a court concludes that a law on whose validity its decision depends is unconstitutional, the proceedings shall be stayed, and a decision shall be obtained from the Land court with jurisdiction over constitutional disputes where the constitution of a Land is held to be violated or from the Federal Constitutional Court where this Basic Law is held to be violated. This provision shall also apply where the Basic Law is held to be violated by Land law and where a Land law is held to be incompatible with a federal law.
(2) If, in the course of litigation, doubt exists whether a rule of international law is an integral part of federal law and whether it directly creates rights and duties for the individual (Article 25), the court shall obtain a decision from The Federal Constitutional Court.
(3) If the constitutional court of a Land, in interpreting this Basic Law, proposes to derogate from a decision of the Federal Constitutional Court or of the constitutional court of another Land, it shall obtain a decision from the Federal Constitutional Court.
[Ban on extraordinary courts]
(1) Extraordinary courts shall not be allowed. No one may be removed from the jurisdiction of his lawful judge.
(2) Courts for particular fields of law may be established only by a law.
[Abolition of capital punishment]
Capital punishment is abolished.
(l) In the courts every person shall be entitled to a hearing in accordance with law.
(2) An act may be punished only if it was defined by a law as a criminal offence before the act was committed.
(3) No person may be punished for the same act more than once under the general criminal laws.
[Deprivation of liberty]
(1) Liberty of the person may be restricted only pursuant to a formal law and only in compliance with the procedures prescribed therein. Persons in custody may not be subjected to mental or physical mistreatment.
(2) Only a judge may rule upon the permissibility or continuation of any deprivation of liberty. If such a deprivation is not based on a judicial order, a judicial decision shall be obtained without delay. The police may hold no one in custody on their own authority beyond the end of the day following that of the arrest. Details shall be regulated by a law.
(3) Any person provisionally detained on suspicion of having committed a criminal offence shall be brought before a judge no later than the day following that of his arrest; the judge shall inform him of the reasons for the arrest, examine him and give him an opportunity to raise objections. The judge shall, without delay, either issue a written arrest warrant setting forth the reasons therefor or order his release.
(4) a relative or a person enjoying the confidence of the person in custody shall be notified without delay of any judicial decision imposing or continuing a deprivation of liberty.
Towards declarations on Article  ..  of The Federal Republic of Germany:
X. The Federal Finance and the Finance of The Lands:
XI. Transitional and Concluding Provisions:
As we are operating no Bundestag, Bundesrat, or similar constitutional Institution, we found them not so central for Dynamic Applications.
[Duration of the Basic Law]
This Basic Law, which, since the achievement of the unity and freedom of Germany, applies to the entire German people, shall cease to apply on the day on which a constitution freely adopted by the German people takes effect.
Resolving of Conflicts, Liability before the Law, and Bug Bounty.
This is a peaceful project, much like a proof-of-concept for a global online democracy. In showing respect, in case of question, no single person shall therefore be required to use our products or services.
No personal harm intended, so please excuse some personal thoughts about true values, politics, and value generation. Everyone’s values are different in time, and that’s the beauty of the whole thing. As well here, no single person shall be required to read our website.
a Bug Bounty of 25 Euro shall apply towards the Dynamic Applications Hardware and Software products, our paid Deliveries, the dna license, and towards serious errors within these AGB, Terms and Conditions from 2020 (this very page). To qualify for the Bug Bounty, please report a) error, b) solution and c) explain why your solution is better for everyone. An easy example is that you can prove a wrong result in a calculation.
Considering that our basic products are free, we think that’s fair enough. In cases of reasonable, proclaimed personal need, we are offering to refund you with up to 75 Euro, should you have taken the effort to sue us, in Court, so that you can feed as well your family of Father, Mother, son and daughter, in the average case, for a day, should you have substantial reason.
Unfortunately, we cant’s offer the Bug Bounty for correcting further issues on the Website. Here it simply doesn’t seem reasonable to ruin our project like that, as not all of our pages have many readers, we also do mistakes, and the value of correction may be lower than the bug bounty. So that’s why it’s limited to our AGB, Terms and Conditions, the dna license, the Work Order Form, and Protocol Form.
Generally, our duties are limited by the Total Value of Acquisition, plus 25 Euro (75 € in Court).
Conflict Resolution Management.
At the same time – in representing Transparency, Privacy Protection and Participation – hereby aye declare that for 75 Euro, we are willing to work with you on any case, including cases of Justice, Law and any Court System, for up to four (4) hours. A gain, the first hour comes free of charge, so we stand with our duty. This includes Mediation, a fair chance for both sides to bring up their point, Protocol writing, and suggestions for a good and fair conflict resolution. For remote cases, we offer our services through Clubhouse, via Skype, as to define, or via Letter.
We are open to any case, in principle, but unfortunately we do not feature a House Jail yet. So when it comes to reporting a severe crime, what we can do is to create reliable Proof of the incident with you, check out the many Laws of today, and Perspectives against each other, so to create a defendable case.
Should you not have or be able to find a good Lawyer, as well we are willing to support you in Court, under the condition that we are accepted as a legal advisory by the Judge of that Court. Many countries have it that you can bring one Person as a Witness, or Person of Trust by Law. Where not, now you have proof in your hand that the Judge is not willing to accept proof that we have created and signed, together.
Also please note that we don‘t obligate you to defend our AGB against the public Law in your Country, by any means of Force. Keep in mind that everyone has to reason under their own Public Law, in their own Country. So by the right of foot walk for the poor, we have chosen to defend ourselves with AG Lemgo.
Should we fail in Court though, it shall be assumed your good right to charge 75 Euro from us, in addition, to having to refund you up to the full amount of our own invoice, at the maximum, with AG Lemgo, for wasting your time, effort and money, with no success.
To prevent Fraud, this warranty shall be limited to one payment per person and/or institution per quarter, and, at the maximum, 1000 Euro per Year over all customers, where to supply proof shall be our duty in that case. To beware of any awkwardness from either side, that shall then be decided upon by AG Lemgo on a fair and even basis.
Should you find 75 Euro not satisfying your requirements, further Liabilities would have to be agreed upon (valid by contract, or by written and signed Statement of Martin Bernhardt).
That’s how we do it at Dynamic Applications, defending ourselves as trustworthy craftsmen.
You should not forfeit good rights of your neighbors, to be. So as well we respect their values.
In being honest, formally spoken, we hereby declare the AGB from 2016-2019 to be part of these AGB, Terms and Conditions, for 5 more years, where necessary according to the Public Law in your Country.
These AGB, Terms and Conditions (from 2020) are a first attempt to shorten, to slightly refine and improve the constitutional guidelines of The Basic Federal Law of my home Country on to a minimal improvement level. So please beware not to, unnecessarily, forfeit the good rights of your self, be same. That’s how we see Understanding. First of all you have to clarify what‘s possible to improve in your own country. So we rather go with the Standard here instead of defining hundreds of artificial extra Rights and Wrongs for our customers.
Formally spoken, The Basic Federal Law (‘Verfassung’) of The Federal Republic of Germany shall apply where ever these AGB, Terms and Conditions (from 2020) should be invalidated by The General Federal Court (‚BGH‘) or even The Federal Constitutional Court (BVerfG), unless formal declarations by The European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) should still apply towards these AGB, Terms and Conditions, from 2020. Just in case. Apart from that, in The Federal Court (‚Amtsgericht‘, ‘Landgericht’, ‘Oberlandesgericht’), Public Law and order shall as well be respected on a fair and even basis, should there be no understanding on either side.
In case of formal letter from Dynamic Applications, we grant 3 x 14 days right of invalidation, for against honest, poor and upright of we people, thou shall not owe any debts. That‘s Invoice, Reminder and secondary Reminder with a 14-day right of consideration. After that, we’ll assume you’re proven intention.
The existance of Dynamic Applications was granted by Mrs. Friedemann, Ordnungsamt Leopoldshöhe. For your valued Feedback and Constructive Criticism, from July 2020, we provide this Feedback Form. It shall serve an example on how to define a general feedback form in your very own institution, project or country, so as usual, it‘s declared under the Creative Commons (cc-by-sa) license.
This means that you are free to adapt it, under your own responsibility.
We are grateful to be mentioned by keeping a small note on our project, alike (cc-by-sa):
please refer to ‚www.dynamic-applications.org‘, where applicable.
So that‘s what we have learned from having ridiculous accusations against our small project here, if i may say so in public. Some people who call themselves (part of a) government just thought we are void.
Therefore, it shall be up to The Founder and all natural members of Dynamic Applications to decide upon whether to accept The Basic Federal Law of The Federal Republic of Germany, for ease of negotiation, or to bring up and rely to specific Paragraphs of This Amendment, in representing The Company in Person, in Court, where applicable, under same rights, under House right of my beloved parents. Details are elaborated in Section (III), in a more formal definition.
Formally spoken, from 2o21.o9.30, Dynamic Applications shall be defended by declaring a formal, financial balance of 248ooo € (Two hundred and fourty eight thousand Euro) before the Law in case of intentional breach of contract, robbery of core devices from our Founder, or our headquarter (HQ), and/or Sourcecode from our HQ, our backups, or from the official repository (as of 2o21, on GitHub), or breach or denial of juridical, legal or personal integrity, existence of the company (Business, Craft, NGO) before the Law, custody of my small Family, and existence as a self-contained Person and/or Craftsman (Businessman) before the Law (ref. art. 2/3/4/5 GG, art. 6 GG (1)(2)(3), art. 7 GG (4), art. 9 GG (3), art. 10 GG (1), art. 12 GG (1), art. 13 GG (1)(2), art. 14 GG (1)(2)(3), art. 19 GG (3), art. 20 GG, art. 21 GG, art. 25 GG, art. 34 GG and art. 100 GG, to name a few relevant constitutional Targets).
So that we are an honorable craftsmanship with Home and Family and so we are protected by basic Law (here esp. Art. 9 GG (3)), and aye can make honorable heritage as well for our own Family.
Please note that in determining such value, we follow the method of substantial value balance of company. The definition we found herefor goes like this:
“When determining the intrinsic value, an existing company is reconstructed by replicating its substance, i.e. its assets and debts that can be individually valued as of the valuation date. The (net) intrinsic value consequently reflects the (current) value of the expenditure previously made. At the same time, the reproduction of the corporate substance implies, that the replacement costs represent the theoretically correct standard of fair values.” [source]
“The fair values are derived from the replacement or restoration expenses for operationally necessary and from the sales proceeds for non-operationally necessary assets.” [source]
At Dynamic Applications, first of all, please note that we have a very limited position of Activa (i.e. cash on the bank account, and a few devices). Then, we always try to have no Passiva (debts). Finally, there is the question of the project as a whole, with an estimated hundred thousand users who have licensed our Small Business Planners. As people come and go, we intend to keep that declaration of a hundred thousand active users for a while, which is substantiated by 3200+ websites around the globe publishing the Freeware version of Dynamic Applications, and 5000 Windows 10 Store Apps.
As the most prominent Freeware Website to cite as a reference, hereby we quote Softpedia.com, a well-known, traditional Freeware Publication and Review Magazine, with Startup Product Manager quoted there with 24000+ downloads as a single product, on that single Freeware Website repository, alone. Herefrom we deduct an estimated 100 .. 250 downloads per typical (less well known) Freeware Website, with 25 .. 50 active users per site. Active user hereby means that you have the Software on your PC and you use it once per year. Since users may have downloaded updates, they may have been counted multiple times, which has been considered in this general assumption of our user base.
To provide a substantial, fair value for the reconstruction of this company, we have simply valued the work time (5 person years) times the official price for standard work time that we charge ourselves.
So that’s 25 Euro/h * 40 h/week * 48 weeks/year * 5 years = 48.000 Euro/year * 5 years. Here we add our Activa and so you get the total some of 248ooo Euro that we claim here for having constructed Dynamic Applications. We defend the 25 Euro/h value by me – as a father – working for half my wife and my little sun, who is 10 years old, as of 2021. So that’s 2.5 * the standard minimum wage here.
As well, it reflects that we estimate a value of 2.48 Euro per a 100 000 active licensed users, each.
Considering that Dynamic Applications allows for professional Financial Projections of high value, this seems to us much like a reasonably decent, fairly estimated financial balance of company.
Please keep in mind that this financial statement is based on a theoretical construct. In being the founder, i am a computer software developer and i have not studied business administration. Substantial feedback is always welcome. By Law, we would prefer though to estimate our balance in evaluating our Activa, which are usually well below 10 000 Euro, altogether. So that has as well to be considered, and, leaving all estimations away, we prefer to have very limited spendings and so always keep the Activa in the positive range, and have no Passiva (debts) at all. So we are a proven valid business. Still we publish both methods of a company’s possible value determination as a simple example of how complex it gets when interpreting the (very detailed) financial Laws of Business Evaluation.
As we understand the Law here in Germany, that’s the best calculation that we can offer, declared transparently to the public to the best of our knowledge. It shall serve as a noteworthy and honest calculation of a financial balance. Still, as there are quite a few different opinions on how to declare a financial balance, please consider this explanatory calculation of our own financial balance as an example of Free Speech. Formally spoken, we do not claim that we possess anything more than our own Activa (active possessions); it may only serve as an indicator on how much work it was to build everything. We intend to leave this declaration on an as is basis, unless a valid, official financial balance – based on a better understanding – has been proven to and convinced us.
Keep in mind that any agreements with Lawyers strictly require an extra contract that should decide about responsibilities clearly and that such contract shall only be considered valid with written Signature of Martin Bernhardt of Dynamic Applications, or his natural (family) inheritors.
Pacta sunt Servanda. As well the Law shall protect you, the people around us, you are encouraged to defend Dynamic Applications with us, before the Law, altogether. As well as everyone shall be with us, if they want, who considered to go same way, and so have declared themselves same Participant (same before the Law), for their own House, Family and Project, Craftsmanship or Business, where and as far as applicable by and before the Law; however, as people can speak for themselves, it shall be up to every one and family to defend themselves, and so to operate their own business, independently, before the Law. So that you are welcome to defend us, but you are not obligated to anything.
So there shall be no financial agreements, favoritism, partisanship, circular trade, tax cut or other intentional and illegal benefit towards or with us, unless declared here and provided through the use of Dynamic Applications as such, except as for defending basic human rights, altogether, which describes well the overall purpose of this project. So that we are to be seen as legally independent Startups, Projects, Business or Craftsmanships before the Law, each defending their own part of our hereby described common vision.
Single specific cooperations, projects, work orders, subcontracts, and Tasks for a more specific purpose shall be possible, of course, as long as they would not contradict these, our own AGB, Terms and Conditions, in an inappropriate way before the Law, or could forfeit our existence before the Law. So that we may share Tasks as desired and be paid each for our work time and contribution towards each other, as well as towards any other 3rd party or customer.
In working towards defending basic Human Rights, Step by Step, and if it‘s just to be the Top 12 elementaries, a bit more Fairness on this Planet Earth shall be our common, global Target in this project. (ref. the UN Declaration of basic human rights , from 1948).
In pursuing that Target shall we work, we the people, providing our goods, altogether.
So that every one shall take what they need, and so we all have some food for our families.
Dynamic Applications. Sharing Economy.
Transparency. Privacy protection. chance. and Participation. our values.
So that’s about it, the work of a lifetime, in a hope to remain, shall there be any purpose.
All rights reserved, worldwide.
End of AGB, Terms and Conditions from 2020
(Terms and Conditions of The Dynamic Applications Project, Website, Company, Founder, including our Hardware and Software Products).
a final word.
Verflucht aber sei, wer das Recht des Fremdlings, der Witwe, und der Waisen beugt!
(Genesis, 5. Buch Mose, Kap. 27, Vers 19).
we hereby thank Mrs. Judge Goll, from Town of Bielefeld, NRW for kindly taking care of our heritage.
The name of The Village was Help up.
Sources / Thank you:
 AGB 2016-2019, Dynamic Applications, as Founded by Martin Bernhardt on 01 January 2016. Natural Participation of Lukas Bernhardt (birth rights), proclaimed himself from 2020.08, under domain right (www.dynamic-applications.org), letter right, AGB and dna license copyright of father, in respect to same rights for y’all. In public, do main.
and there be faith.
and there be truth.
and there be children.
and there be democracy.
Thank you to @Unsplash, @Wordpress, @AnneScotlin, @PardueSuzanne, @PhilosophyMuse, Umber Saiyan (@USaiyan), Afsha Butt (@ConsultingAfsha), Steffen Seibert (@RegSprecher), @BVerfG, @ECHRPublication, and so many others, for sharing public quotes of wisdom on Twitter, world’s fastest network, throughout past years.
We the people make a wish come true.
These core ethics shall guide you in developing Dynamic Applications:
Transparency, Privacy protection, and Participation. our values.
it’s the Truth with us, unless Exception was proven. The attempt counts, here we say.
Now i’ll be happy if you will work on your own project, so that we can write our own small people’s story, together.
And nobody shall have to read it, or ever be bound formally to these terms, unless you involve yourself in contract with Dynamic Applications, to be defended by Martin or Lukas Bernhardt, as well as you shall be required to defend your own duties towards us, by public law.
Because in a Federal Basic Democracy, no one of we the People shall be above the Law.
It is the people who have created the Law, or there were no £ow, in your country.
Finally, a recent copy of these AGB, Terms and Conditions (from 2020), as well the dna license in PDF printout shall be included with the acquisition of a Professional Software Product of Dynamic Applications for calculations and financial forecast in (x, y, t) for your personal security, or secretary, with Windows 10 App Store, or beyond, from 2020.07.01.
Transparency. Privacy protection. chance. and Particiption. our values.
Thank you for visiting Dynamic Applications, to day.
Would there be people in our country.
Sharing is Caring.
for Lukas Bernhardt, the young Pirate. My little son.
Martin Bernhardt, geb. Grote. Founder of Dynamic Applications.
Leopold’s Height, at the Teutoburg Forest, EU (D), from 2020.01.01 (updated 2o21.o9.3o).