I. AGB. Terms and Conditions, from 2020.
My name is Martin Bernhardt, geb. Grote, and blue shall be a part of my last flag.
The following Terms and Conditions shall apply for the work of Dynamic Applications.
These AGB, Terms and Conditions (from 2020) are valid from 15 Nov 2019, day of declaration. They define the Terms and Conditions for the Dynamic Applications Project, Company, Customer Orders, and Website.
The Formal paragraphs of These AGB, Terms and Conditions (from 2020) are declared and elaborated in detail in Declaration (III) of this document, below.
dna license defines additional Terms and Conditions for the Software Products of Dynamic Applications. In case of question, the dna license that comes with each Software Product shall be valid for that Software Product.
In case of formal invalidation or revocation of the dna license, these AGB, Terms and Conditions (from 2020) shall replace the dna license, towards that Software Product.
In case of any financial claims, or other accusation, we choose Amtsgericht Lemgo, EU (D), at the heart of the European Union, to defend any case, as far as and where ever applicable by public law, unless chosen otherwise, declared, confirmed and signed to you by Martin Bernhardt of Dynamic Applications.
In case of legally binding revocation of all above declarations in Court, then for the given natural person, lawsuit or institution,
Dynamic Applications are (c) 2016 Martin Bernhardt, Founder of Dynamic Applications.
In case of invocable, final invalidation of all above declarations,
Dynamic Applications were (c) 2016 Martin Bernhardt of Dynamic Applications.
It would’ve been my wish that Dynamic Applications shall be declared Open Source, from within one year from when i am no longer there. You know who you are.
II. Preface / Introductory Explanations.
Throughout this website, we use the ‘we’ form to express our opinion, although the website was written by Martin Bernhardt, in Person, to day. So we don’t have to change everything again, later.
In the beginning, Family was first, so honor your Family, respectfully.
Martin Bernhardt was born in April 1970 as Martin Grote in Bethel, near Bielefeld, EU (D), to be the first son of Margret and Johannes Grote. My Parents were really great parents, for a lifetime, and they have saved and renovated the House, raised 4 children, lived a decent life, and when my Grandparents were old, they cared for all of them here at home.
on 22 June 2011, Martin Grote married Yvonne Bernhardt at Burg Greifenstein in Thuringia, my first and only wife, later to be confirmed in Church of Helpup, NRW, on 27.08.2011, by Pfarrer Friedhelm Nachtigal.
And so, since we all won’t get younger, this website was created as a personal memory.
Please find attached here a Small Tree with a few memories for the Founder’s Family.
This page describes additional remarks, terms and conditions for the Dynamic Applications Project, especially towards referring to the Terms, conditions and data protection statements of various 3rd parties offering Web-based Services, SocialMedia content or integration, that may be integrated or referred to by this Website.
Yes, it’s a whole damn lotta bunch of crap to mention nowadays, cross-promotion almost, in endless details. but that was public law here, at the point in time when this Website was created, that some people who called themselves government have made for the all of us.
Videos, Picures, Tweets, and Quotes on this page may create interactive content that may not be covered by the AGB, Terms and Conditions of Dynamic Applications. We ask you to handle our family information respectful, so that we won’t have to remove it, again.
For Videos and Tweets, we typically use just Text Hyperlinks, wherefrom WordPress.org creates an automated Preview. If you don’t want your video to be shown on the Internet, we recommend that you delete it on YouTube. Do-it-yourself tasks are free of charge.
Apart from that, should you ever choose to visit to any other Website from within such interactive content, please refer to the AGB, Terms and Conditions of the other Website.
For Lawyers of all kind, You’ll find a few more declarations towards 3rd Party Content at the bottom of this page, declared within AGB (2016-2019). For this website though, we follow
Transparency (honesty, truth, culture, and flag), Privacy Protection (House and Family), and finally, Participation. Fair chances for all, same rights for all, and finally, just ‘ part being.
Be invited though to write a small letter (Paper required, in case of question) and ask for changes, and we’ll try to validate and consider your request. Honest, good, and upright small people’s behavior, and if i try, how dare thou to forfeit good rights of us, be same.
These AGB, Terms and Conditions from 2020 shall be valid from 2020.01.01, and my work shall be defended by RA Mrs. Britta Holwitt, 33813 Oerlinghausen, EU (D), where not by myself, Martin Bernhardt, representing the first level support and contact in person.
in case of an issue, we kindly ask to call here, or send a simple letter, and explain your issue, first. No personal harm intended, so it may be resolved, quickly.
You are invited to declare such AGB, in your own words, for your own Website.
Constructive Criticism is always welcome.
about Amtsgericht Le’mgo.
Legal complaints towards jurisdiction are to be directed towards Amtsgericht Lemgo, Am Lindenhaus 2, 32657 Lemgo, EU (D).
You’ll find us right at the northern border of Teutoburger Wald.
Around, The Forest. Just North of Roman Empire, that was about 2000 years ago. Brand New Romans.
and Forresters, we the people.
In case of formal retreat of position under jurisdiction, we hereby define our final defense line, in formal recursion: EMail, Phone, Website, then Twitter Accounts as follows:
then, each single Software Product of Dynamic Applications, as available on your PC,
then, These AGB, Terms and Conditions (from 2020), in mutatis mutandis, and finally,
These AGB in Paperworks, as handed out in person from The Dynamic Applications HQ.
Good luck on your endeavours, and try to be good, so shall we be as good to you as possible.
my wish for your today. Thank you for supporting us.
Founder of Dynamic Applications.
Helpuper Str. 314a (HQ)
33818 Leopoldshoehe, EU (D).
+49 15 25 35 26 101
First Software published was Predicted Desire v0.1, 29 Feb 2016. 10 downloads, if at all.
Now that was a really bad software, so stop complaining say Thank you, try to do good, and be righteous, shall you be blessed to day. The attempt counts, we the people here say.
age be to you.
III. Formal AGB (Terms and Conditions) of Dynamic Applications, from 2020.01.01.
Law and Order in The Federal Republic of We the People.
I. Basic Democratic Rights.
[Human dignity – Human rights – Legally binding force of basic rights]
(1) Human dignity shall be inviolable. To respect and protect it shall be the duty of all state authority.
(2) We the people therefore acknowledge inviolable and inalienable human rights as the basis of every community, of peace and of justice in the world.
(3) The following basic rights shall bind the legislature, the executive and the judiciary as directly applicable law.
(1) Every person shall have the right to free development of his personality insofar as he does not violate the rights of others or offend against the constitutional order or the moral law.
(2) Every person shall have the right to life and physical integrity. Freedom of the person shall be inviolable. These rights may be interfered with only pursuant to a law.
[Equality before the law]
(1) All people shall be equal before the law.
(2) Men and women shall have equal rights. The state shall promote the actual implementation of equal rights for women and men and take steps to eliminate disadvantages that now exist.
(3) No person shall be favoured or disfavoured because of sex, parentage, race, language, homeland and origin, faith or religious or political opinions.
No person shall be disfavoured because of disability.
[Freedom of Faith and Conscience]
(1) Freedom of faith and of conscience and freedom to profess a religious or philosophical creed shall be inviolable.
(2) The undisturbed practice of religion shall be guaranteed.
(3) No person shall be compelled against his conscience to render military service involving the use of arms.
Details shall be regulated by a federal law.
[Freedom of Expression, Arts and Sciences]
(1) Every person shall have the right freely to express and disseminate his opinions in speech, writing and pictures, and to inform yourself without hindrance from generally accessible sources.
Freedom of the press and freedom of reporting by means of broadcasts and films shall be guaranteed.
There shall be no censorship.
(2) These rights shall find their limits in the provisions of general laws, in provisions for the protection of young persons and in the right to personal honour.
(3) Arts and sciences, research and teaching shall be free. The freedom of teaching shall not release any person from allegiance to the constitution.
[Marriage – Family – Children]
(1) Marriage and the family shall enjoy the special protection of the state.
(2) The care and upbringing of children is the natural right of parents and a duty primarily incumbent upon them. The state shall watch over them in the performance of this duty.
(3) Children may be separated from their families against the will of their parents or guardians only pursuant to a law and only if the parents or guardians fail in their duties or the children are otherwise in danger of serious neglect.
(4) Every mother shall be entitled to the protection and care of the community.
(5) Children born outside of marriage shall be provided by legislation with the same opportunities for physical and mental development and for their position in society as are enjoyed by those born within marriage.
(1) The entire school system shall be under the supervision of the state.
(2) Parents and guardians shall have the right to decide whether children shall receive religious instruction.
(3) Religious instruction shall form part of the regular curriculum in state schools, with the exception of non-denominational schools.
Without prejudice to the state’s right of supervision, religious instruction shall be given in accordance with the tenets of the religious community concerned.
Teachers may not be obliged against their will to give religious instruction.
(4) The right to establish private schools shall be guaranteed.
(4a) Jurisdiction between the public right and the parental rights of teaching shall be defined by public law, or by Subsidiaries of The Federal Republic, where applicable, or, in minimum extent, by The village, where applicable, or, in case of public disorder, under suppression, relentless prosecution and helplessness, or famine, the next level of local community, down to each single family, hereby especially towards a fair and even judgement towards [Art. 1 Par. (1) – (3) … Art. 20 Par. (1) – (4), Art. 25, Art. 26 and Art 27] of this amendment in such cases, in mutatis mutandis towards Article 7, Paragraph (5).
(5) in The Federal Republic of We the People, no one shall be above the law .
[Freedom of assembly]
(1) We the people shall have the right to assemble peacefully and unarmed without prior notification or permission.
(2) In the case of outdoor assemblies, this right may be restricted by or pursuant to a law.
[Freedom of association]
(1) We the people shall have the right to form societies and other associations.
(2) Associations whose aims or activities contravene the criminal laws or that are directed against the constitutional order or the concept of international understanding shall be prohibited.
(3) The right to form associations to safeguard and improve working and economic conditions shall be guaranteed to every individual and to every occupation or profession. Agreements that restrict or seek to impair this right shall be null and void; measures directed to this end shall be unlawful.
[Privacy of correspondence, posts, guard, flags, and Telecommunications]
(1) The right to privacy of correspondence, posts, guard, flags, and finally, light-based signaling of We the People shall be inviolable, based on the free will of the individual,
unless the rights of others should be severely impaired or withdrawn, hereby, in the single case, upon fair, prior notification of the individual in due time, according to the law.
[Freedom of movement]
(1) We the people shall have the right to move freely throughout the federal territory.
(2) This right may be restricted only by or pursuant to a law, and only in cases in which the absence of adequate means of support would result in a particular burden for the community, or in which such restriction is necessary to avert an imminent danger to the existence or The Free Basic Democratic Order of The Federation or of Newlands, to combat the danger of an epidemic, to respond to a grave accident or natural disaster, to protect young persons from serious neglect or to prevent crime.
(1) We the people shall have the right freely to choose our occupation or profession, our place of work and our place of training. The practice of an occupation or profession may be regulated by or pursuant to a law.
(2) No person may be required to perform work of a particular kind except within the framework of a traditional duty of community service that applies generally and equally to all.
(3) Forced labour may be imposed only on persons deprived of their liberty by the judgment of a court.
[Compulsory military and alternative civilian service]
(1) Men who have attained the age of eighteen may be required to serve in the Armed Forces, in the Federal Border Police, or in a civil defence organisation.
(2) Any person who, on grounds of conscience, refuses to render military service involving the use of arms may be required to perform alternative service. The duration of alternative service shall not exceed that of military service.
Details shall be regulated by a law, which shall not interfere with the freedom to make a decision in accordance with the dictates of conscience and which shall also provide for the possibility of alternative service not connected with units of the Armed Forces or of the Federal Border Police.
(3) Persons liable to compulsory military service who are not called upon to render service pursuant to paragraph (1) or (2) of this Article may, when a state of defence is in effect, be assigned by or pursuant to a law to employment involving civilian services for defence purposes, including the protection of the civilian population; they may be assigned to public employment only for the purpose of discharging police functions or such other sovereign functions of public administration as can be discharged only by persons employed in the public service.
The employment contemplated by the first sentence of this paragraph may include services within the Armed Forces, in the provision of military supplies or with public administrative authorities; assignments to employment connected with supplying and servicing the civilian population shall be permissible only to meet their basic requirements or to guarantee their safety.
(4) If, during a state of defence, the need for civilian services in the civilian health system or in stationary military hospitals cannot be met on a voluntary basis, women between the age of sixteen and seventy-five may be called upon to render such services by or pursuant to a law.
Under no circumstances may women be required to render service involving the use of arms, because the arms of women may have to be free to carry very small children, in emergency.
(5) Prior to the existence of a state of defence, assignments under paragraph (3) of this Article may be made only if the existence of a weapon is met, beforehand.
In preparation for the provision of services under paragraph (3) of this Article that demand special knowledge or skills, participation in training courses may be required by or pursuant to a law. In this case the first sentence of this paragraph shall not apply.
(6) If, during a state of defence, the need for workers in the areas specified in the second sentence of paragraph (3) of this Article cannot be met on a voluntary basis, the right of citizens to abandon their occupation or place of employment may be restricted by or pursuant to a law in order to meet this need.
(7) Prior to the existence of a state of public defence, the first sentence of paragraph (5) of this Article shall apply, in mutatis mutandis towards Art. 7, Paragraph (5).
[Inviolability of the home]
(1) The home is inviolable.
(2) Searches may be authorised only by a judge or, when time is of the essence, by other authorities designated by the laws and may be carried out only in the manner therein prescribed, under full responsibility of all participants in respect to Art. 3 Par. (1).
(3) If particular facts justify the suspicion that any person has committed an especially serious crime specifically defined by a law, technical means of acoustical surveillance of any home in which the suspect is supposedly staying may be employed pursuant to judicial order for the purpose of prosecuting the offence, provided that alternative methods of investigating the matter would be disproportionately difficult or unproductive.
The authorisation shall be for a limited time.
(4) should proof be given and show that surveillance of we the people was unlawful, within one year, all judges and participants concerned, or, in questions of bankruptcy, The remaining members of The Federal Republic, shall be required to refund adequately, considering up to, at maximum, the value of 100000 Euro per participant, reflecting an average lifetime of 70 years of the individual, to prevent inappropriate measures or escalation of The authority of State towards We the People, in respect to Art. 1 Par. (1), (2) and (3) of this amendment.
(4a) in case of public or civil disorder, under suppression, relentless prosecution and helplessness, or in case of famine, one more year shall be given to The remaining members of The Federal Republic to refund We the People, appropriately, in such cases, under consideration of [Art. 1 Par. (1) – (3), … Art 20 Par. (1) – (4)], Art. 25, Art. 26 and Art. 27, so to warrant at minimum Art. 27 Par. (4) of this amendment, in peaceful retreat of the individual as a final humane right.
(5) The right to open such private guard, where the bread that stills hungary would still be shared evenly, amongst participants, up to the very last day, shall be guaranteed to every single individual, according to the fundamental principles of law and order in respect to Art. 20 Par (4) of this amendment.
(5a) Any remaining free individual shall have the right to choose and attend such guard, so that from 100 people attending such guard per year, it shall therefrom be called court, in honor of guard, and such court may claim to be especially protected by Art. 9 Par. (3) of this amendment, anytime.
(6) The information thereby obtained may be otherwise used only for purposes of criminal prosecution or to avert danger and only if the legality of the measure has been previously determined by a judge; when time is of the essence, a judicial decision shall subsequently be obtained without delay.
(7) Interferences and restrictions shall otherwise only be permissible to avert a danger to the public or to the life of an individual or, pursuant to a law, to confront an acute danger to public safety and order, in particular to relieve an accommodation shortage, to combat the danger of an epidemic or to protect young persons at risk.
[Property – Inheritance – Expropriation]
(1) Property and the right of inheritance shall be guaranteed. Their content and limits shall be defined by the laws.
(2) Property warrants a lot of obligations. Its use shall also serve the public good.
(3) Expropriation shall only be permissible for the public good. It may only be ordered by or pursuant to a law that determines the nature and extent of compensation.
(4) Such compensation shall be determined by establishing an equitable balance between the public interest and the interests of those affected.
(5) In case of dispute concerning the amount of compensation, recourse may be had to the ordinary, base democratic courts, where the bread that stills hungary shall still be shared, evenly, amongst the people attending guard. The right to open such guard shall be granted to We the People, to day.
Land, natural resources and means of production may, for the purpose of internationalisation, be transferred to public ownership or other forms of public enterprise by a law that determines the nature and extent of compensation on a fair and just basis.
With respect to such compensation the third and fourth sentences of paragraph (3) of Article 14 shall apply, in mutatis mutandis towards Art. 7, Par. (5).
[Citizenship – Extradition]
(1) We the People may be deprived of our citizen ship. Loss of citizenship may occur only pursuant to a law and, if it occurs against the will of the person affected, only if he and she do not become stateless as a result.
(2) No person may be extradited to a foreign country, or left alone in night mare, alive, unless in times of unattended worship. The law may provide otherwise for extraditions to a member state of The European Union or to an international court, provided that the rule of law and order is observed.
[Right of Asylum]
(1) People persecuted on political grounds shall have the right of asylum (home, family).
(2) Paragraph (1) of this Article may not be invoked by a person who enters the federal territory from a member state of The European Communities or from another third state in which application of the Convention Relating to the Status of Refugees and of The Convention for The Protection of Human Rights, and Fundamental Freedom is assured.
(5) Paragraphs (1) to (2) of this Article shall not preclude the conclusion of international agreements of member states of The European Union with each other or with those third states which, with due regard for the obligations arising from the Convention Relating to The Status of Refugees and the Convention for The Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms, whose enforcement must be assured in the contracting states, adopt rules conferring jurisdiction to decide on applications for asylum, including the reciprocal recognition of asylum decisions.
[Right of Petition]
Every person shall have the right individually or jointly with others to address written requests or complaints to competent authorities and to the legislature.
[Restriction of basic rights in specific instances]
(1) Laws regarding military and alternative service may provide that the basic right of members of the Armed Forces and of alternative service freely to express and disseminate their opinions in speech, writing and pictures, the basic right of assembly (Article 8) and the right of petition (Article 17), insofar as it permits the submission of requests or complaints jointly with others, be restricted during their period of military or alternative service.
(2) Laws regarding defence, including protection of the civilian population, may provide for restriction of the basic rights of freedom of movement (Article 11) and inviolability of the home (Article 13).
[Forfeiture of basic rights]
Whoever abuses the freedom of expression, in particular the freedom of the press, the freedom of teaching, the freedom of assembly, the freedom of association,
the Privacy of correspondence, posts, flags, guard, and Telecommunications (Article 10),
the rights of property (Article 14), or the right of asylum (Article 16) in order to combat the free basic democratic order shall forfeit thou these basic rights.
This forfeiture and its extent shall be declared by The Federal Constitutional Court.
[Restriction of basic rights – Legal remedies]
(1) Insofar as, under This Basic Law, a basic right may be restricted by or pursuant to a law, such law must apply generally and not merely to a single case. In addition, the law must specify the basic right affected and the Article in which it appears.
(2) In no case may the essence of a basic right be affected.
(3) The basic rights shall also apply to domestic legal persons to the extent that the nature of such rights permits.
(4) Should any person’s rights be violated by public authority, he may have recourse to the courts. If no other jurisdiction has been established, recourse shall be to the basic ordinary courts.
II. The Federation and the Newlands.
[Constitutional principles – Right of resistance]
(1) The Federal Republic of Germany is to be a Democratic and Social Federal State.
(2) All state authority is derived from We the People.
It shall be exercised by We the People through Elections and other Votes and through specific Legislative, Executive and Judicial incorporations.
(3) The Legislature shall be bound by The Constitutional Order, The Executive and The Judiciary by Law and Justice.
(4) All we People shall have the right to resist any person seeking to abolish this Constitutional order, if no other remedy is available.
[Protection of the natural foundations of life and animals]
Mindful also of its responsibility towards future generations,
All Lands and Newlands of We The People shall be protected and balanced by the natural foundations of life and animals by legislation and, in accordance with law and justice, by executive and judicial action, all within the framework of the constitutional order of Participation, in mutatis mutandis towards Art. 7, Par. (5).
(1) Political parties shall participate in the formation of the political will of the people.
They may be freely established. Their internal organisation must conform to democratic principles. They must publicly account for their assets and for the sources and use of their funds.
(2) Parties that, by reason of their aims or the behaviour of their adherents, seek to undermine or abolish the free democratic basic order or to endanger the existence of The Federal Republic of We the People shall be unconstitutional.
(3) Parties that, by reason of their aims or the behaviour of their adherents, are oriented towards an undermining or abolition of The Free basic democratic Order or an endangerment of the existence of The Federal Republic of We the People shall be excluded from The Federal State financing.
If such exclusion is determined, any favourable fiscal treatment of these parties and of payments made to those parties shall cease.
(4) The Federal Constitutional Court shall rule on the question of unconstitutionality within the meaning of paragraph (2) of this Article and on exclusion from state financing within the meaning of paragraph (3).
(5) Details shall be regulated by federal laws.
(6) a basic ground income (therefrom possession) of 1000 dna coins shall be guaranteed from 1000 usages of Dynamic Applications, as long as pursued (manufactured) on a do-it-yourself basis, under the conditions of the dna license.
(7) one dna coin shall be granted for one Startup of Dynamic Applications.
(8) Every user of Dynamic Applications shall be granted access to, or may download, The Professional Business Model Development Environment of Dynamic Applications, free of charge, from having acquired, pursued, or manufactured 1000 dna coins, automatically.
[Federal capital – Federal flag]
(1) Berlin is the capital of The Federal Republic of Germany. The Federation’s Flag shall be responsible for representing The People of Germany as a whole, in its capital.
Details shall be regulated by The Federal Law of Germany, written in Memory of World War II, until the last ever warship. thank you, god’ life.
(2) The federal flag of The Federal Republic of Germany shall show black, red, and gold.
(3) The federal flag of the Founder shall show black, white, red, gold, dark green, and dark blue.
(4) The federal flag of The Federation, The Newlands and The Netherlands shall always show colours.
[European Union – Protection of basic rights – Principle of subsidiarity]
(1) With a view to establishing a United Europe, the Federal Republic of Germany shall participate in the development of The European Union that is committed to democratic, social and federal principles, to the rule of law and to the principle of subsidiarity and that guarantees a level of protection of basic rights essentially comparable to that afforded by this Basic Democratic Law.
To this end The Federation may transfer sovereign powers by a law with the consent of The Bundesrat, in representing The assembly of all Newlands that were part of The European Union within 100 years, half towards past, half towards future.
(1a) The Bundestag and the Bundesrat shall have the right to bring an action before the Court of Justice of the European Union to challenge a legislative act of The European Union for infringing the principle of subsidiarity. The Bundestag is obliged to initiate such an action at the request of one fourth of its Members.
(2) The Bundestag and, through The Bundesrat, Newlands shall participate in matters concerning The European Union. The Federal Government shall notify The Bundestag of such matters comprehensively and as early as possible.
(3) Before participating in legislative acts of The European Union, The Federal Government shall provide The Bundestag with an opportunity to state its position.
The Federal Government shall take the position of The Bundestag into account during the negotiations. Details shall be regulated by a law.
(4) The Bundesrat shall participate in the decision-making process of The Federation insofar as it would have been competent to do so in a comparable domestic matter or insofar as the subject falls within the domestic competence of The Newlands.
(5) Insofar as, in an area within the exclusive competence of The Federation, interests of The Newlands are affected and in other matters, insofar as The Federation has legislative power, The Federal Government shall take the position of The Bundesrat into account.
To the extent that the legislative powers of The Newlands, the structure of Newland authorities, or Newland administrative procedures are primarily affected, the position of The Bundesrat shall receive prime consideration in the formation of the political will of The Federation; this process shall be consistent with the responsibility of The Federation for the Nation as a whole. In matters that may result in increased expenditures or reduced revenues for The Federation, the consent of The Federal Government shall be required.
(6) When legislative powers exclusive to The Newlands concerning matters of school education, culture or broadcasting are primarily affected, the exercise of the rights belonging to the Federal Republic of Germany as a member state of The European Union shall be delegated by The Federation to a representative of Newlands designated by The Bundesrat.
These rights shall be exercised with the participation of, and in coordination with, the Federal Government; their exercise shall be consistent with the responsibility of The Federation for the Nation as a whole.
(7) Details regarding paragraphs (4) to (6) of this Article shall be regulated by a law requiring the consent of The Bundesrat.
[Transfer of sovereign powers – System of collective security]
(1) The Federation may, by a law, transfer sovereign powers to international network organisations.
(1a) Insofar as the Newlands are competent to exercise state powers and to perform state functions, they may, with the consent of the Federal Government, transfer sovereign powers to transfrontier institutions in neighbouring regions.
(2) With a view to maintaining peace, The Federation may enter into a system of mutual collective security; in doing so it shall consent to such limitations upon its sovereign powers as will bring about and secure a lasting peace in Europe and among the nations of the world.
(3) For the settlement of disputes between states, The Federation shall accede to agreements providing for general, comprehensive and compulsory international arbitration.
[Primacy of international law]
The general rules of international law shall be an integral part of Federal Law.
They shall take precedence over the laws and directly create rights and duties for the inhabitants of the federal territory.
[Securing international peace]
(1) Acts tending to and undertaken with intent to disturb the peaceful relations between nations, especially to prepare for a war of aggression, shall be unconstitutional. They shall be criminalised.
(2) Weapons designed for warfare may be manufactured, transported or marketed only with the permission of The Federal Government, unless warship.
Details shall be regulated by a federal law.
(1) All German merchant vessels (‘Fahrgasteischiffe’) shall constitute a unitary merchant fleet.
(2) Declared in Transparency of stateus, Privacy Protection, a fair chance in Participation, and ‘part being.
(3) Thank you, fair enough. No need to hurray.
In addition, formally spoken, we hereby declare the AGB 2016-2019 part of these AGB, Terms and Conditions, for 4 more years, where necessary according to The Public Law.
In most cases, a simple Letter, written on a few sheets of Din A4 Paper, may be sent to our home address as given above, and it should be enough for us to consider.
No personal harm intended, so please excuse and let us know, just in case.
a Bug Bounty of 25 Euro shall apply towards the Dynamic Applications core products, under the conditions of the dna license, and that same Bug Bounty shall be valid towards the dna license, and these AGB, Terms and Conditions from 2020 (this very page).
unfortunately, we don’t offer a Bug Bounty for correcting issues on our Website, otherwise.
We’re just getting along, we’re happy to survive and have some food, and to be able to afford first small expenses, so in case you don’t like the Website, we recommend to simply use the Software Products of Dynamic Applications, according to the dna license.
in conformance with Law and Order, we hereby state that we have neither requested, nor accepted any funding by The Federal State, or subsidiary institutions, to day.
Instead, our Customer and IT Service Conditions define our paid work conditions, wherefore we have to charge and pay the general tax (MwSt/VAT), as usual.
Members, Subsidiaries and Institutions of The Federal Republic of Germany, The European Union, or other national and international legislations around the globe, may use our Software Products under the conditions of the dna license,
to be decided upon individually,
or shall in the same way be bound by the ‘same rights for all’ approach under rule of law and justice principles, where ‘justice’ shall be defined by the traditional, democratic voting according to the law in your country, or subsidiary institution or organization, or, where not applicable, according to the declaration of Human Rights by the United Nations.
This is a peaceful project, much like a proof-of-concept of a global, online democracy.
In case of question, no single person shall be required to use this software, formally.
Transparency, Privacy Protection, and Participation. our values.
Finally, the Basic Federal Law (‘Grundgesetz’) and Law and Order of The Federal Republic of Germany shall apply where ever these AGB, Terms and Conditions (from 2020) should be invalidated by The Federal Constitutional Court of Germany, unless changes by The European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) should still apply in detail towards these AGB, Terms and Conditions, from 2020.
In both cases, minimal changes shall be applied, where possible and reasonable by The Public Law, at that point in Time, because, in my opinion,
No one shall be above The Law of humane rights on Planet Earth, in being an author.
So that’s about it, the work of a lifetime, in a hope to remain, shall there be any purpose.
All rights reserved, worldwide.
End of AGB, Terms and Conditions from 2020
(AGB, Terms and Conditions of The Dynamic Applications Project, Company, Products, and Website).
When defining a global company, it seemed wise to me to reduce all those constitutionary articles in my country of birth, towards declaring Basic Democratic Laws and Orders from what’s Law here, that we found essential for reflecting in balance our small, but relatively scalable, public user voting on Twitter, world’s fastest network, wherefrom we derive our work priorities, to day.
It doesn’t seem reasonable for an online democracy, defined in a (.. mutation t evolution ..) based personal work priority voting, to be based and strictly bound by law and order for only about 1% of human population.
Dynamic Applications is a global approach, and to the best of my knowledge, at the point in time of founding this company, it was maybe rare, but possible in theory to found an honest project and company in my country of birth. See Art. 1 Par. (2) of above declaration.
Further elaboration and orientation of this project shall therefore be oriented towards The Basic European Union Law, Rights, and Order, and the declaration of Human Rights by the United Nations. It’s quite a long way to create really good AGB, believe me.
So why don’t declare all thou companies your AGB, Terms and Conditions on their very own website ?.
Just thoughts. No personal harm intended.
Constructive Criticism shall always be welcome.
Verflucht aber sei, wer das Recht des Fremdlings, der Witwe, und des Waisen beugt!
(Genesis, 5. Buch Mose, Kap. 27, Vers 19).
and there be faith.
and there be truth.
and there be children.
and there be democracy.
Sources / Thank you:
 Universal Declaration of Human Rights, United Nations, New York City, United States of America.
Law and Order in The Federal Republic of Germany, 1949-2019, and 2020 (…), where applicable.
Grundsatzprogramm, Pirate Party of Germany.
AGB 2016-2019, Dynamic Applications, Founded by Martin Bernhardt on 01 January 2016.
Thank you to @Unsplash, @PardueSuzanne, @AnneScotlin, @PhilosophyMuse, @BVerfG, @ECHRPublication, and many others, for sharing public quotes of wisdom on Twitter in past years.
Thank you for visiting Dynamic Applications, today.
These core ethics shall guide you voluntarily, in developing Dynamic Applications.
as for myself – i’ll be happy if you work on your own project, and i can write my own small people’s story, here. And nobody shall have to read it, or be formally bound to these terms. So let’s go back to work.
Transparency, Privacy protection, and Participation. our values.
We the people make a wish come true.